The Makeupshow 2014

raven9

Hello ladies. I am not sure where to post this but thought this may be a good spot. I was wondering if any of you that have been to the makeup show haven a list of the discounts offered? I am going this year and want to bring cash but I want to bring the right amount. I was thinking if I can figure out the discount and add that to the products I need for my kit than I can get a rough estimate on how much cash I need to have. Any help with this would be great. Thanks :)

DILLIGAF

Hello ladies. I am not sure where to post this but thought this may be a good spot. I was wondering if any of you that have been the the makeup show haven a list of the discounts offered? I am going this year and want to bring cash but I want to bring the right amount. I was thinking if I can figure out the discount and add that to the products I need for my kit than I can get a rough estimate on how much cash I need to have. Any help with this would be great. Thanks :)
Discounts at the Makeupshow are usually 40% or better. That's as much of a rough estimate that I can give. Decide on a budget and just stick to that. It would be easier than trying to guess. HTH

treasuremymac

Ive never been to one of these events but would love to go. Can you recommend any other makeup conventions/shows? Thanks!

Latest posts