The new me starting today!!!!

Girl about town

Hey everyone i am starting my new diet and lifestyle change today , i am going to use this to log my progress and give me motivation. I am 26 and have a 4 year old son i normally sit around 140lbs but recently have crept up over the winter to 154lbs yuk!!! it really shows on me and all my clothes are tight , i am a uk size 12 (us 8) and hope to get to a uk 8 (us 4) , anyway im eating no more rubbish loads of fruit and veg loads of water and no alcohol , also going to exercise 3 times a week. Just looking for some support to keep me motivated i intend to post weekly to let you all know xxxxx bring it on!!!!!

glam8babe

you go girl!
greengrin.gif
im sure you can do it

browneyedbaby

Good luck! I gonna start to try and lose some in the New Year, just need to get all the left over Christmas goodies out of the house!!

Girl about town

yay down 2lbs so into the 10stone somethings now, had the cold so no exercise yet , but been eating properly and cut out the booze. Im awasiting delivery of new jogging suit so intend to get my butt out there when it arrives xxx

Girl about town

i have stayed at 10st 12lbs and have been eating like a pig again because went out for a birthday meal , going to get back on track from today xxx

yur_babeydoll

Great to see you working toward getting more healthy!
smiles.gif
I wish you nothing but success. Definitely keep us posted and if you have any questions or want some tips feel free to PM me!
smiles.gif

Girl about town

Hey guys im now down to 10st 10lbs thats 150 lbs , have to say haven't been exercising much as have had the flu and has taken me a while to get my energy back, but will get stuck in this week xxx

Luceuk

I'm trying to do exactly the same, cut out the rubbish and do more exercise. It's so hard when I'm busy, I just find it so hard to get motivated.

chameleonmary

Hey there, I too am trying to lose a whole load of weight I gained during the winter and studying! I have started a motivational thread that has sort of died a bit but feel free to add or read it if you ever need a boost!

Mary (The Exercise Hater)

matsubie

ahhh! it's so hard to stay on a good diet.

my sad excuse for this is "you only live life (on earth) once, why not enjoy it?"

yeah, but later comes sad consequences. haha.

the exercising part, i'm good about but it's the eating part. i love fast food, pizza....i just love food. i keep telling myself it's okay to eat as long as i'm exercising but what you eat is more important.

good luck. we all suffer from this, so you're definitely not alone!

alb40

Im starting today as well.. Im going to the gym tonight to try a spinning class and I am attempting to drink a gallon of water a day which will be hard for me because I dont like water at all. I wish to lose around 75lbs. We can do anything we put our minds to, right?
thmbup.gif

Girl about town

i just need to get motivated going to start tomorrow going to ibiza in may and want to fit into all my summer clothes good luck everyone!!

User49

Good luck! I hope you can be an inspiration to all of us! I know I would like to get a little healthier this year! Not so much about vanity, more about getting rid of the extra Christmas pounds so I can comfortably fit in my clothes again! I'm a uk size 12 too but have put on loads on my tummy! Let me know how it goes! xx