The new me starting today!!!!

glam8babe

eugghhh i feel so FAT lately... ever since xmas n my bday i havnt exercised much at all.. i usually do it every night like a workout dvd and lots of sit ups, lunges etc. i used to be a size 8 after i lost like 3 stone... now ive put on a stone im 10 stone exactly [now a size 10] and i wanna lose 2 stone [i wouldnt go further than that] and i wanna fit perfectly into size 8 jeans.. ive always worn size 10 jeans and my tops are always 8s and sometimes 6 depending on the style.. so that shows how big i am on bottom lol
I have a cross trainer which i havent even used yet and its annoying me because it takes so long to fix up but my bf said hes gonna do it at the weekend so im gonna get myself on that as much as possible and im SICK of eating junk food
when i go to my bfs his mam gets all junk food, chocolate bars, biscuits, pizzas, ice cream THE LOT! and theres hardly anything healthy so i have to eat junk and feel bad all weekend, sometimes on a night when his parents are in bed we go downstairs and i do my playboy workout dvd whilst hes on the laptop but its soo hard, i mean ive only had it a few weeks and it really does work your abs, butt and thighs but if i do it every night i get proper nackered and give up for a few days
ssad.gif

i really dont mind bein size 10 but i get dead jealous when i see girls wearing like size 6 or 8 jeans and have no muffin top haha...

life is so hard being a girl
ssad.gif

glam8babe

i clicked post by accident lol..
anyway i think im gonna do what your doing! start eating healthy again and exercising... omg im in love with the new playboy gym gear on their site... soo cute and they will probably motivate me to workout if i look cute lol
I remember before [when i lost the 3 stone] i was doin the paul mckenna diet which was amazin but it doesnt seem to be working now, maybe u have to stick to it once and not give up?
i ate healthy ALL the time, exercised, walked everywhere and was dead active... i didnt eat chocolate at all or pizzas or anything and i felt healthy, looked healtheir and felt more energetic.. now i just feel lazy all the time

Girl about town

Hey glambabe just saw you post, i think you look really slim in your pics,i'd love to be a size 10, it does make you feel better to be healthy so good luck!!!
i have went from 150lbs to 147 this week and feel so much better my size 12(uk size) eans aren't tight any more yay, another half a stone and i;ll be back to size 10, decided my goal is 124lbs.
Got 7 weeks till my hols so figured if i lose 2lbs a week i,ll be 131 by the time i go yay xxx

Girl about town

woo hooo 146lbs today another 6lbs and im back to where i started only 20lbs to go,felling good and clothes feel so much better bought some new bikinis etc for my holiday to ibiza in 7 weeks xx