The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

baghdad81

can somebody please post NARS SCHIAP with the new CANDY YUM YUM, and if possible other bright fucsias out there :)

My counter still had CYY on display and Sephora was nearby..Pictures in natural light (Toronto-natural)! LOL! On NC20 skin...More neutral than cool or whatever...Apparently i could be both NC/NW!

Jessie May

I would LOVE a swatch of MAC's Mischievous Mint and Peppermint Patti?
heart.gif

ElvenEyes

I was wondering if anyone with pale skin (I am an NW15) could swatch some coral shades of lipsticks, please? I prefer higher end l/s like MUFE, NARS, MAC, DIOR, Lancome, etc., but willing to look at anything you think would look nice, from orange corals to softer pink corals. I am looking for several shades to add to my collection! Many thanks!

abbygal

I was wondering if anyone with pale skin (I am an NW15) could swatch some coral shades of lipsticks, please? I prefer higher end l/s like MUFE, NARS, MAC, DIOR, Lancome, etc., but willing to look at anything you think would look nice, from orange corals to softer pink corals. I am looking for several shades to add to my collection! Many thanks!

You made me realize I need more coral shades too, lol! I am NW20 and here are the few I have. I'm afrad the first 2 will be HTF. The Chanel Rouge Coco Shine appears more coral on my lips, but it is a sheerer lipstick.

L to R - Chanel Rouge Allure Genial - MAC Fresh Salmon - Chanel RC Shine Aventure

020-1.jpg

s_lost

Tom Ford True Coral - MAC Fresh salmon (LE) - MUFE Rouge Artist Intense 38 - Dior Addict 533 Corail Vintage - MAC Ever Hip (LE) - MAC Cut a Caper (LE)

Hope it helps =)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Not sure if anyone has all three, but could someone please swatch the following Mac products side by side?

Play It Proper beauty powder
Miss Behave mineralize blush
Light Sunshine beauty powder

sayah

I'd love a side by side comparison with Speak louder and Chatterbox, if anyone can help, please?

HappyInsomniac

My small collection of Mac corals. No idea what my Mac shade skintone is, but I'm pretty pale.

femmepastiche

^ Wow I came here looking for swatches and you already have two of the ones I was looking for! I think you posted them for me last night too. Thank you :D

I was originally looking to compare Vegas Volt, Hibiscus and Costa Chic....now that I've seen the first two, does anyone have Costa Chic to compare? A swatch on the lips would be also be amazing.

peachsuns

Could anyone swatch Beurre, Sublime Culture, Dervish, Spice or any MLBB shade MAC lip pencils/liners you would recommend? Any swatch will be appreciated!
bouquet.gif

luvlydee

If possible I would like to see Mac's ever hip and Nars Niagara next to each other. Thanks so much in advance :)

*JJ*

could somebody (preferably NW 20 or lighter) compare frankly scarlet and bite of an apple?
thanks!