The new Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner pencils are incredible!

These, and the L'Oreal liquid pencils are just amazing...absolutely no drag on your lids, vibrant color and they wear like iron! Grabbed four of them today...black, olive, forest green and a plum. I'm on the lookout for the navy! The L'oreal green pencil is so beautiful, it's my absolute favorite liner, and I'm a liner junkie.

The plum looks pretty plummy to me (it is a darker plum, but still quite plummy
smiles.gif
, and the green L'oreal pencil is the most gorgeous green ever! So vibrant, a true green.

I need the Teal one! Now, I'm on the hunt
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Dumb Question probably, But I have never bought Prestige products...where are they sold at?
CVS, Walgreens, ???

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Dumb Question probably, But I have never bought Prestige products...where are they sold at?
CVS, Walgreens, ???

Both. I think I've seen them at Ulta too.

Sojourner

^ well I'm not certain since I don't live in the US but apparently they are sold in Walgreens, Longs and Rite Aid
smiles.gif

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
CVS, Walgreens, ???

I know they sell them at walgreens!

I have one two blocks down from my house hehe.
I'm tempted to pick some up!

n_c

Ok, I picked up one of these pencils in "powerful purple". Just as the op said, they are super smooth and all the colors are really nice. Mine is not as pigmented as I'd want, but still the quality is nice. Very long lasting too and once it sets, it wont budge. $5.50 at Ulta.

shriekingviolet

I love the Total Intensity liners, but for some reason Prestige displays seem to be poorly stocked (and messy!) wherever I see one. I don't know what it is about this brand, but even in otherwise tidy stores, the Prestige display looks like it's been knocked to the ground a few times and someone just shoved stuff back into it without trying to put stuff back into place. I had to hunt through the entire rack to find the ones I did. I'm still hunting for the teal and gray.

I really love these pencils. Pretty inexpensive and the formula is nearly identical to UD's 24/7 pencils. I just wish some of the colors were just a smidge lighter. Some of the colors look nearly black on me, which isn't bad as I like dark liners, but I prefer to still be able to tell easily that I'm wearing brown or purple and not a soft black.

Sojourner

^ that's so true about the displays lol!

I think the company is a bit strange, if you check their website, it seems like it hasn't been updated in a while...at the same time I'm impressed and grateful that their products are even available in the UK

The 'Intense Olive' colour is not too dark a shade and very distinctly olive, worth checking out...I got it recently but sadly olive coloured eyeliners do not work on me since I have very olive skin, I should have learnt after MAC Rosemary & Thyme
tong.gif

blurpleberry

Oh i love those eyeliners. They're the only drugstore pencil liners i'll use. I thought all of prestige liners were that good so I bought other kinds (like their kohl liners) and no, they are totally not the same. Those smudge and disappear on my waterline while the total intensity liners just stay on all day. I love them! I just wish they had more than those 5 colors. So far, I spotted them at rite aid, walgreens, harmon, and ulta. I think rite aid and harmon have the best prices so far (seen them for as low as 4.59)

Sojourner

The colour is 'Emerald' in the Extra-Intense Liquid Eyeliner Pencil...seems to be sold out everywhere though, I've never tried it
ssad.gif

BadBadGirl

I just received my Total Intesity eyeliner. LOVE IT! I haven't used it on my waterline yet, but it is a keeper so far. Super dark, smooth to put on with no tugging. This is a keeper.

Prior to this, Milani Color Brillance pencils were my drugstore HTH liners. No more. I'll buy another Milani set, (I like the green and purple colors) then no more after that.

I plan to get all the Total Intensity pencils to see which I like the best.