The new Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner pencils are incredible!

SmokeSignal16

Wanted to bump this again. I finally got a chance to have these in my local store, and holy cow these are awesome!

BadBadGirl

What sharpener works for this? I miss using it so much. Everytime I try to sharpen it, it breaks. Perhaps I need a better one?

xjslx

The colors are absolutely beautiful and eye-catching; is creamy and easy to apply; stays put once it sets.... but because it is quite creamy and budge-proof, it transferred onto my contact lenses and wouldn't come off even when I rubbed it with contact solution. But prior to that, I had to go through the day with blurry vision (was quite dangerous when I was driving).

I tested it a few more times after and the same thing kept happening, so sadly this is my personal take on the liner.... risky to use for contact lenses wearers.

NikiQuinn

I dont remember the sharpener number, but it says it somewhere on the pencil. I ruined mine as well. Obsessed with this stuff, though
smiles.gif

Kragey

My best friend LOVES the Extra-Intense liners. I swatched it, and it's relatively smudge proof, silky, and VERY black. She's pretty much used a while black pencil up.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
^ Yay! May I ask what the Milani green and purple colours are like? I'm still looking for a nice green and plum liner...I wish they'd make a plum in the Total Intensity, I'd be so content...but the one issue with the TI pencils is that they aren't so good on the waterline, they come off immediately and not in a smudgy way but in a patchy way...I'd be intrigued to know if this happens to anyone else or if it is just me

Ack! I was supposed to swatch these- Sorry, I totally forgot. I did some digging and found a swatch from a blog for you.

large-755.jpg

LatteQueen

plus now Prestige cosmetics now have their own online website to purchase their products....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!