The pencil technique

LadyMakeup1

Hola beautiful ladies,
winkiss.gif

I have a question. Do you guys know how to do the pencil technique? I have been trying to learn this technique but sometimes is hard to find the right pencil and also to blend the colors.
I saw the always gorgeous Miss Maria (ApropoMakeup from YouTube) doing it and I was stunned by her talent, so I tried to do it, I made a tutorial, (you can find it in my blog or my channel in YouTube) but I am not so sure if I did it right, (If you can see it and tell me your opinions I would appreciate it) I really want to master this technique, so please be honest (but not cruel, please, I am not an expert) Also if you can give me some tips on how to lean this wonderful technique I will be extremely happy!!

Thank you so much,
tong.gif

Besos.

LadyMakeup1

Thank you so much girls,
Yes I think Nireyna is amazing!!!! she is one of my muses!!!

I am gonna check out Amaranth right now!!
Thanks a lot

deolindaa

My absolutely favorite is Maria (ApropoMakeup) she is the best and kindest person ever
greengrin.gif
I also try to improve my pencil technique and with little steps it seems I am improving. But in my opinion most important is to find the right pencil and the right brush. (try to find Radiant nr1 pencil if you can or try Mac's feline if you have it).
By the way if you want to give me your opinion on a look done with pencil tech just go to my youtube page and look at the video called "beautiful pencil tech" and let me know what you think
winks.gif

Have a great day ladies
th_DANCE.gif

gigiopolis

Yes, I love Viznuk (nireyna on YouTube)! In fact, even as I read "pencil technique", I'm reading it in the same accent she does: "pen-seel tehkuh-neekuh". Her tutorials with the pencil/corner technique are fabulous - very clear and easy to see (especially her most recent video).

Latest posts