The Perfect Holiday Gift. Cosmetics Lovers Only.

Candycoatedclos

Happy Monday Beauties!​
We hope you all had a fantastic weekend and didn't go too crazy running around trying to finish up all of those last minute shopping details. Of course most of us here at Specktra Headquarters didn't! There's always that one package that didn't get shipped out until the last minute or even worse USPS manages to lose it. The story of our lives.
So we figured now we be a great time to post a few of our favorite items that you can pick up at the last minute at your local drugstore and they would work perfectly as stocking stuffers or gifts for the beauty and nail enthusiast in your life!​
First up, we wanted to highlight Q-tips and one of our favorite drugstore cosmetics brands Milani Cosmetics.​
Now I don't know about you all but I would absolutely die if I received this in my Moosehead stocking or even better, a perfectly packaged gift box with a pink bow on top! I am the biggest sucker for nail art and the Milani glitter color statement polishes are perfect to create a holiday and New Years Eve Mani. Add in any of those Bella Eyes Eyeshadow or Matte Lipsticks from their recent products launches and you are ready to gift!​
If you really want to impress someone even more, try including a pack of precision tips by Q-tips. From cleaning up a messy manicure to straightening up that precision line on your lips after your lipstick application -you all know what I'm talking about- you can use the Precision Tips for just about anything.​
So basically what we're saying is that you don't need to break the bank or stress out if your package is late or lost. Just stop by your local CVS, Walgreens, or Duane Reade and pick up a few of this items to create a perfect gift for the cosmetics lover in your life!​