The Rabbit Burrow - My Collection (Pic Heavy!!)

blindpassion

yes you do!
greengrin.gif

Tahti

Wow wow wow. If I had that collection I would be the happiest girl alive, lol! Your quads are fabulous.

User27

I would sell my soul for your collection.....or at least my body.
shockt.gif
Btw, you have the most amazing cheekbones ever...could settle for modeling if the artistry didn't work. Begads, we're not worthy.
th_worship.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Here is a quick updated photo of my traincases that I took with my phone!

Who was to have a scavanger hunt and see what things you can recognize and name? xD

5533_532854763202_58104694_31604977_554048_n.jpg

User27

^^^Accepting donations of your palettes, quads and Queen's Sin and Red Pepper lipsticks....those MSF's are looking pretty delish too.

I'm kidding.....or maybe I'm not. o.0 Your photos on the front page have been the sole basis for me buying some of the items I have and many thanks for giving such detailed info....Fresh Green Mix wasn't even a thought before you. My bank account hates you but I still think your taste is impeccable sir and now I'll stop kissing up for your items.
winks.gif

aeroerin

My keyboard may malfunction due to the amount of drool accumulating on it from looking at your collection, updated or not. O.O

chelseadawn

You really like Feline kohl power! I can't wait to get my own when they repromote it.
This is seriously a drool-worthy collection.

VIC MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Omg. I love Feline. What'll I do if they never bring it back?? ;__; I feel like I should buy more...

Lucky you
winkiss.gif
it's back in October......and I'm going to get a lot too
choochoo.gif

Latest posts