The Real Housewives of NJ

Shoegal-fr

RHNJ marathon here too! From the very first episode! It's impressive how Teresa turned into a bitch. She seemed sweet during the first season.

Ahhh that scene... when Caroline grabbed Teresa's mouth, it literally felt like she was trying to control a mad dog!

Omg, classic!

"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY! DO NOT BREAK UP MY FAMILY! SHE'S A BITCH! *Caroline literally grabs Teri's mouth to muzzle her* SHE IS! SHE IS....! SHE IS.....!"

All within the first 12 minutes~

Goat Goat Etc.

Ok, Teri is such a super douche!

She really does love to define things as one way! It's a joke? Fuck no.
ohboy.gif

Shoegal-fr

OMG the drawings are sooooo good, thank you so much for showing them!

Yeah Teresa is a bitch, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE REUNION SHOWS!! I hope Caroline will confront her!

LMD84

OMG the drawings are sooooo good, thank you so much for showing them!

Yeah Teresa is a bitch, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE REUNION SHOWS!! I hope Caroline will confront her!
the drawings are awesome! thanks! and yeah i think caroline will - she seemed pretty pissed at this weeks episode!!

Shoegal-fr

Exactly what i thought... i didn't see any preview!!!

I was frustrated so i searched the internet for more info on the reunion...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-42133.aspx

http://realitywives.net/blogs/2011/09/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-the-drama-unfolds/

http://realitywives.net/blogs/2011/10/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-teresa-is-scum-2/

I cannot wait! And now, i'm excited for season 4 too!

alyxo

This show is my guilty pleasure. My favourite has to be Melissa which is funny because I didn't like her at all at the beginning but now I love the girl.

LMD84

This show is my guilty pleasure. My favourite has to be Melissa which is funny because I didn't like her at all at the beginning but now I love the girl.
yup it is my guilty pleasure too! and yeah melissa is ok - i have grown to like her more this season :)

Goat Goat Etc.

Give me a cattle-prod, it's time to put a heffa down! Teri's was just monstrous and excused herself out of tons of crap. I can't believe she had the audacity in the face of Andy, a homosexual, a oppressed minority, to excuse her husband from the F-word after running all over Danielle with that last season.

"If you were a good wife..." you'd come out of squeezing a human being out of you, make your stitches heal instantly, become a certain dress size again, and ask to go to a season premiere?
Lying like a damn dog. You don't invite people because they had a baby? I've seen people that are pregnant at a party, clearly they were invited in great advance. So ridiculous and petty. How could her parents not disown her? No reason her brother couldn't have popped by for a moment either-since last I remember men don't get pregnant.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Oh the forehead stuff so ridiculous. Duh, darling your sister-in-law don't have a complex! She's slicking it all back!!! It's obvious Teresa thought she was "hot" and the most attractive person on the show the past two seasons or/and fans cheered her on for swatting at and going off on Danielle. The fandom went to her head. She's obviously very jealous and threatened by Melissa and Kathy-two family members with better lives, looks, family, and financials.

In the end if Teresa does it, there's apparently no wrong. If Melissa and Kathy are, purely it's copying.

LMD84

Give me a cattle-prod, it's time to put a heffa down! Teri's was just monstrous and excused herself out of tons of crap. I can't believe she had the audacity in the face of Andy, a homosexual, a oppressed minority, to excuse her husband from the F-word after running all over Danielle with that last season.

"If you were a good wife..." you'd come out of squeezing a human being out of you, make your stitches heal instantly, become a certain dress size again, and ask to go to a season premiere?
Lying like a damn dog. You don't invite people because they had a baby? I've seen people that are pregnant at a party, clearly they were invited in great advance. So ridiculous and petty. How could her parents not disown her? No reason her brother couldn't have popped by for a moment either-since last I remember men don't get pregnant.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Oh the forehead stuff so ridiculous. Duh, darling your sister-in-law don't have a complex! She's slicking it all back!!! It's obvious Teresa thought she was "hot" and the most attractive person on the show the past two seasons or/and fans cheered her on for swatting at and going off on Danielle. The fandom went to her head. She's obviously very jealous and threatened by Melissa and Kathy-two family members with better lives, looks, family, and financials.

In the end if Teresa does it, there's apparently no wrong. If Melissa and Kathy are, purely it's copying.
i know - the woman is so freaking deluded! and rthe forehead comment was so shitty and i bet she did say it to her! i'll be watching part two later today! :)