~*~ The shit doesn't fit in it! lol ~*~

MacVirgin

Whahahaha yeah, so like i said in the haul section hubby says i'm in denail. When he saw me trying to fit my mac into the case he laught so hard!
lmao.gif
He was like 'told you your mac shit is not gonna fit in there!'. I did my best to fit everything in there, but no luck this is just half of it and i can not close it lol. and there is some stuff on their way here to hehehe
cutey.gif

I'm gonna sell this traincase and get me a big one for my mac stuff also.

43316-mydoenstfitthecaselol

aziza

Girl, I coulda told you that! The way you haul...you need like 3 or 4 of those bad boys!!
lmao.gif

MacVirgin

lol!! i realise that now...... the stuff not fitting was a real eyeopener for me
lol.gif
... I didn't want to get the bigger one but i guess i better do that
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Nice stash, hon! That traincase is bursting at the seams! Maybe that new MAC 2.6 traincase will be big enough???
smiles.gif

MacVirgin

lol thanks! but i know my collection is like a grain of salt compared to some i've seen here hahahaha. The fun part is that everything is being used. I try to only buy things i will actualy use
smiles.gif

yeah i adore my lil stash

I so hope that new mac case is a big one. I kinda want a mac case but they go for a ridicules price here!!!

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
lol thanks! but i know my collection is like a grain of salt compared to some i've seen here hahahaha. The fun part is that everything is being used. I try to only buy things i will actualy use
smiles.gif

yeah i adore my lil stash

I so hope that new mac case is a big one. I kinda want a mac case but they go for a ridicules price here!!!

It's awesome that you use everything...it's such a waste of moola if it such sits there.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
LOL I know that shit was gonna happen lol.......

lol! but i know you're just as bad, cause you need another case to!!... so yeah u'r busted missy!
lmao.gif
cutey.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
It's awesome that you use everything...it's such a waste of moola if it such sits there.

i know i think so too... that's whu i don't buy a entire collection.. such a waste of money. But i must say i have some things i don't use like my pleasureflush, back-up msfs and other back ups i have. Some things i buy for the sake of collecting to. But all of te rest gets a lot of love since i allredy sold a lot of my other brands. I'm trying to switch as much as i can to mac, but not everything offcourse. Other stuf like Make-Up Studio i love to death also and will not exchange those
smiles.gif

geeko

nice case...my stuff will definitely fit into that case of yours. If you don't want the case...lmk!
smiles.gif