The Triangles Took Over

MAC_Whore

They finally got around to putting the Triangles of Death next to all of the upcoming DCs we had been talking about. To name a few:

Mangomix SS
Crimsonaire SS
Shimmermint SS
Blurberry SS
Cedarrose SS
Graphito Paint
Shimma Paint
Pixel Paint
Mauvism Paint
Felt ES
Fiction ES
207 Brush
162 Brush
102 Brush
259 Brush
306 Brush

And Garden Lustreglass has one too. I didn't realize that was going, going, gone. Hmmm? Oh and Lustrewhite Lustreglass is back?? Oh well. No complaints here. I love that LG.

Now is the time to break out your debit cards!
smiles.gif

dancinbluegirl

oh sweet sweetness, i thought they were going to d/c the 168, because i saw that somewhere. but
ssad.gif
about the mauvism paint.

bein_aranel

Oh damn, look at all the brushes. I wish they'd leave brushes alone. However, I am gonna have to buy back-ups of the shadesticks now
ssad.gif

Uofmchick18

Oh man, time for backups!! Do you guys think that since MAC is discontinuing these colors, theyll replace them with others?? I know theres new packaging for the paints..but the shadesticks?? new colors maybe??

lsperry

Kitschmas??!! Is it going to be discontinued or not?

And look like they can’t make up their minds about kitschmas pigment, either. One week it’s grouped with the LE pigments and has the triangle next to it and the next week it’s grouped with the regular pigments and has no triangle next to it……No matter; I got mine.

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=59135

redambition

i just checked the australian website... none of the discontinued items even appear on there...so go into a store if you want anything, AU ladies.

Indigowaters

Oh no! I need to get Mangomix and Shimmermint quick! Is Blurberry like Crimsonaire? Cause I have Crimsonaire (and don't use it).

MisStarrlight

Wow. I wonder why so many bases.
All those brushes have much better options now so unless you're already in love with any of them, I wouldn't panic there.

Joke

Oh my god are they serious?
Shimma? Mauvism? Graphito? Blurberry???
???
What's going on here???

styrch

Do you think they are discontinuing those paints/sticks because of that rumor that they'll have paint pots out next year? (trying to cast a ray of hope here).

Pascal

I know I just went online to look at what was new and if there were anymore triangles, I can't believe so much good stuff is going out, Fuschia Perfect ccb, all of this is bad news.

weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

As for the permanent e/s with the "Triangle of Death" lurking alongside them ... not only are Felt Blue and Fiction on the chopping block, but it looks as if they have added Melton Mauve to the list too.
ssad.gif

Even though I've spent way too much on all the new products they just HAD to release right before Christmas, I think I'm in need of a backup of a few things!!!

Latest posts