the world it really is on fire. and it burns.

antirazor

quick and easy. my boyfriend's sister is coming home from college tonight and I haven't met her before. but she told him flat out that she isn't going to like me. she's still good friends with his ex.

so I am intent on winning her over. and decided to do something light, flattering, and un-intimidating. and I plucked my eyebrows. yay! trim and all. they're much nicer.

DSCN4409.jpg

DSCN4397.jpg

DSCN4396.jpg

DSCN4403.jpg

DSCN4407.jpg

DSCN4402.jpg

I went to C4. it's a caricature artists convention at sea world and got this sweet pin.
DSCN4399.jpg

DSCN4398.jpg

EYES. udpp. expensive pink e/s. shroom e/s. beauty burst e/s. graphic brown fluidline. teddy kohl.
FACE. bare minerals foundation. spring sheen blush. prism blush. pearl blossom beauty powder. lightscapade msf. mineral veil.
BROWS. spiked brow pencil. charcoal/maple brow shader. clear brow set.
LIPS. subculture liner. all revealing lipstick. nymphette lipglass.

mystikgarden

So soft and natural! You are just to cute cute cute!

Good luck tonight I'm sure she will like you just fine you're just to darn cute to not!!

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystikgarden
So soft and natural! You are just to cute cute cute!

Good luck tonight I'm sure she will like you just fine you're just to darn cute to not!!

greengrin.gif
thank you so much!

I certainly hope so. :3

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Good thing you are not dating his sister! haha but it's a lovely natural look.

thank you!

& tru dat. >:] I would still like to have a friendly relationship with her though. I think that would be nice.

hotpink1326

Good luck tonight!!! You look great & we all know thats what starts a first impression. Very pretty makeup too
smiles.gif

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
nice fresh look! what kind of cam do you use?

thank you very much! I have a Nikon Coolpix 8700. although I'm not sure if they make it anymore...

and thanks everybody! ftr. meeting his sister went swimmingly. I had hyped myself up and was way more worried about it than I should have been.

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Your brows are perfection!
smiles.gif
Gorgeous.

greengrin.gif
thank you! I'm always a little self-concious when I pluck them down myself as opposed to getting them waxed.

BlahWah

It'd be so unfortunate for her to set herself against you before meeting! You have such a fun personality, which comes through your pics. You look tres cute, I love the simple combo. I hope it went well tonight!