Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Medgal07

I'm repeating Tuesdays look.

It isn't pink, but I'm claiming it since it's in the pink family.

I need to get my mammogram, my friend 39 just found out she has stage 3 or 4 breast cancer.

Eyes
Melody on the lid, with a burgundy color from the viseart dark matters color in the corner and a brown in the crease.
Looking Good (burgundy) paint pot as the liner. I don't think I like non black liners on me. THey don't really stand out or emphasize anything.

Cheeks: today I wore Golden Sun, yesterday I wore MAC bad girl gone good. (whatever that riri blush was called)

Lips: Chanel Rouge Noir. I love this one. I had a Bite lipstick made in a similar color but freaking lost it. I'm so upset about that, but happy this color is similar. I'm going to call them and see if they can remake it and send it if I give them the ingredients.

Brows. Nars brow gel. I do my eyebrows myself and completely messed them up. LOL

THis past weekend all I remember is Quick Sizzle on my lips and the bronze Armani Runway tint with greens. LOVE THIS TINT. I think it is a good investment if you don't have it. It's the perfect copper bronze. Not too brown, or gold. Bronze just like a penny.

Oh I forgot today's foundation. I'm experimenting, so I really don't remember what I wear from one day to the next. LMAO

Concealer: Mineralize in nc44 topped with EX powder foundation in F300
I think I'm officially ready to leave MAC alone. I look orange. I don't think I'm finally changing to orange undertones, unless it's the red from this Summer leaving? #rambling IDK! LOL
That totally works Pretty---within the color family is legit!!!! I'm so sorry about your friend. The type of cancer is as important as the stage and I hope that she doesn't
have an aggressive type and she has an ultimately successful outcome. Pretty, please get you mammo!!!

Your looks all sound lovely. I'm loving Chanel Rouge /Noir too!!! You keep talking about Armani ET, Runway and I could kick myself for not yet wearing it. Next month
for sure---it's a great November color!!!!

Medgal07

yes ma'am! I had my first one last year, way before they tell you to get one, but I no longer buy the guidelines that say you have to wait until you are 45. NO way. No how! Not with my families history, and this is the second friend who got it under 40 or at 40.
Early detection is key---I'll be 13 years post bilateral mastectomy next month!!! It matters!!!

Medgal07

th_happy1.gif
Oh Pretty, Oh Pretty

Dominique33

[COLOR=EE82EE]Early detection is key---I'll be 13 years post bilateral mastectomy next month!!!  It matters!!![/COLOR] [/quoté Hello Yes early detection matters ( I got mine this very week and That is not My cup of tea as cancers run in My family ), I was not precisely happy to go to the clinic again, I have to undergo a mammo ( and echography because of my family history ) each year, so yes prettypackages you must do it, I hope everything Will go smooth for you. Hopefully your friend recovers.

Anneri

[COLOR=EE82EE]Early detection is key---I'll be 13 years post bilateral mastectomy next month!!! It matters!!![/COLOR]
[/quoté

Hello

Yes early detection matters ( I got mine this very week and That is not My cup of tea as cancers run in My family ), I was not precisely happy to go to the clinic again, I have to undergo a mammo ( and echography because of my family history ) each year, so yes prettypackages you must do it,
I hope everything Will go smooth for you. Hopefully your friend recovers.
Dominique!!!!

th_hug.gif

How are you, my friend? We missed you!!!!

Medgal07

[COLOR=EE82EE]Early detection is key---I'll be 13 years post bilateral mastectomy next month!!! It matters!!![/COLOR]
[/quoté

Hello

Yes early detection matters ( I got mine this very week and That is not My cup of tea as cancers run in My family ), I was not precisely happy to go to the clinic again, I have to undergo a mammo ( and echography because of my family history ) each year, so yes prettypackages you must do it,
I hope everything Will go smooth for you. Hopefully your friend recovers.
heart.gif
​So good to see you on the boards Dominique and I'm happy you're taking good care of yourself
th_hug.gif

Medgal07

Happy Halloween!!!

Have we given any thought to November's theme?
wavey.gif
Happy Halloween!!!!! Today is the last day of BCAM I'm so ready to actually wear fall colors---orange, brown, green red, yellow,purple, bronze----not all at once of
course!
girlhaha.gif

What are your thoughts???

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I'm more than ready for some fall colors. Especially because we'll be knee deep in winter before we know it.

Then lets do it Twinkle_Twinkle
th_star.gif
Show us what you've got!!! Fall colors it is ladies!!!
I'm rust/orange today. I'll post my full look later.