Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Vineetha

and then I did it.
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

I'm glad you did---so gorg----it was law over for me when I saw it on Karen---she looked so amazing!!!

Rascal
girlhaha.gif

Do I have Desire??? ***Runs to check. NO I don't. I see both are S.O. on Sephora

Buddy will have to wait now.
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif
you know who made me buy it???
pretty.gif

mkoparanova

girlhaha.gif
Bet you got the last one

I must have been distracted at that time Maggie------I love Inferno though, Desire is S.O. or it would have been mine tonight.
greengrin.gif
I'm surprised that you've picked Inferno - it's the only purplish shade in the line. But I'm glad you love it
pompom.gif

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm glad you did---so gorg----it was law over for me when I saw it on Karen---she looked so amazing!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Rascal[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]   Do I have Desire???  ***Runs to check.  NO I don't.  I see both are S.O. on Sephora[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Buddy will have to wait now.[/COLOR]:sigh:
Karen has been almost as bad for my wallet as Specktra has been. :lol: I defintely plan to get both once they restock

mkoparanova

It totally doesn't pull anywhere near purple one me----purple hates me. I think if it had less red it would be a problem for me.

That's great! I remember that you don't wear purple, that's why I asked.

Quote: Originally Posted by cupcake28

Hello. How do I join? When/what is the next theme?
wavey.gif
You already have answers of the questions, so I'll just say welcome!!

You ladies inspired me to wear Inferno today, I'll post details and pics in a bit but I now I can say that it's Nightmoth in a lipstick form
eyelove.gif