They call holidays an option for a reason...FOTD

lunargale

I heard you're coming back to life just for the fourth
I've been catching all your ghosts for every season
I pray to god you won't come back here anymore......" Manchester Orchestra.

Okay so today is a long story. LOL I have this make up palette that was given to me as a present from a woman i used to clean houses for. She LOVES to shop at ulta and everything she ever gave us was the Ulta brand so all i can do is assume that all my pretty eyeshadows are as well.... I cant post names or anything since im not even 20% on this. LOL

That being said... I hope you all like this look.

productsused-1.png

EYES:
Loreal De-Crease Base
Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara- carbon black
Loreal HIP 914 intrepid
Loreal HIP creamshadow paint 809 lofty
Covergirl eye enhancers, fard accent
Ulta (?) mystery colors of AWESOME

FACE:
Benefit "that girl" brightening face primer
Hard Candy Nobodys Perfect Concealer Palette- 133 fair
Benefit Boi-ing industrial strength concealer - 01 fair
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless foudation 205

Avon Smooth Minerals M02 Soft Ivory

Benefit Powderflauge concealer- Today was my first time using this and so far i really like it.

Clinique 110 Precious Posy blush

Lips:
NYC lipsliders tinted lip balm 512A Sugar Baby

gimmethegoodspng.png

fire1.png

fire4.png

firethree.png

fire2.png

Hope you guys liked this look ^^ The right eye turned out decent but i had to redo it THREE TIMES im such CRAP at liquid liner.

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanible
My baby girl is so pretty! It's my favorite, orange with black! Good job, sweetie!

Thank you shanpire!
th_hug.gif

dietcokeg

those colours are so pretty on u! it took me forever to get hte hang of liquid linerand i thought id never get the hang off it! you did a great job on the liner, even if u had 2 do it 3 times, great way 2 practise!

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Gorgeous look, I love it!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeg
those colours are so pretty on u! it took me forever to get hte hang of liquid linerand i thought id never get the hang off it! you did a great job on the liner, even if u had 2 do it 3 times, great way 2 practise!

I kind of thought the colors were a little risky on me... LOL My mother was just watching me put it on like "please tell me you are going to blend that?" I am glad you like it!! Liquid eyeliner is my kryptonite...

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALID
You look stunning in peach!

Thank you so much!! By the way, i was showing my sister your pin-up tutorial, and since she doesnt have an account she wanted me to tell you how much she loved it!

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Christ
Oranges/peaches are really your color, they look so good on you.

thank you so much! ^_^ I will have to remember that! I think tomorrow I may go for a fun naturalish look...or blues. Just for fun

Penn

Beautiful, I love the colours and the lips work really well with the orange/peach eyes

lunargale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn
Beautiful, I love the colours and the lips work really well with the orange/peach eyes

Thank you Penn!!
smiles.gif