thinking about depotting my mac e/s....

Status
Not open for further replies.

X4biddenxLustX

Why don't you just order it from MAC Pro? There is a number you could call to order from and I think the 15 slot palettes run around $12ish? Much cheaper than ebay either way!

M.A.C. head.

If you're not completely stuck on getting MAC palettes, Coastal Scents has some that are half the price, and way more compact. They're cute too.

coquetayloca

I get mine at regular freestanding MAC stores. They are $12 a piece. Unless the ones from the Pro store are special in some way... Not sure.

pianohno

Does anyone know if its possible to order from MAC Pro and get is shipped to the UK? Or is there like, a UK number you can ring?
shrugs.gif
I refuse to depot/press anything until I have somewhere safe to put them
yes.gif

daphneM

I'm always surprised when I see people buying them secondhand on communities or on eBay for more than the sticker price. I mean, I guess these people don't have freestanding stores near them? I would be happy to pick up some of these for people at the store in Boston, but since I'm new and don't have feedback I doubt people would take me up on it. I just hate seeing them pay inflated prices for something pretty cheap and basic! But yeah, I didn't realize also you can order them over the phone through MAC Pro. That should definitely be the way to go!

I am just about to fill up my first palette, and I think I'll be getting two the next time I get to the store. Palettes rock!

X4biddenxLustX

If your willing to cheap it out, you could just use one of those plastic cd cases instead. They'll only run u like $5 for a pack of 10 I think at Walmart.

Here is a tutorial on one of the ways you could do it:

YouTube - CD Eyeshadow Palette

You could decorate the case and make it look cute and original =] I plan on doing this most likely instead of buying the MAC 15 slot palettes, that $12+tax+shipping & handling could be used towards other MAC items!

Status
Not open for further replies.