Thinking about making a complaint

benzito_714

I am a firm believer in second chances but the counter near my house is really testing my belief.
1st visit-The counter just opened (grand opening on friday i went on sunday) and i went in to check it out-they hadn't even had the chance to unpack everything. customers were given boxes to look through in order to find items.
2nd visit- Cult of Cherry launch-displays were not even up. I asked the mac 'artists' if they were going to get it and she said-very snobbishly- i am setting it up now.
3rd visit-The worst of them all-two artists on duty, they both ask me for help and i say i'm ok and proceed to look at eye shadows-they stare a hole into my head. not like i'm stealing stare but like 'please don't touch our stuff its for the customers' stare. after some time there i ask the artist to help me with a highlight-he doesn't give me any suggestions for my skin but tells me what i can use. i know i can use dazzlelight as a highlight but will i look like frosty the snowman when i do-ya know? i wanted him to give me suggestions based on my skin color, what he normally uses and what he feels would have the best suited for me.
on the other side of the counter 4 older women come up-one gushing about how much she loves mac and the artist working with her is talking down to her as if the woman was too old to shop there. the woman obviously knew her stuff when it came to the lipsticks (i mean what older woman doesn't know about lipstick, while us young'ns only use nudes these older women run circles around us, lol.) she acted like she was too hip to be wasting time on the old bitties. i was so disgusted. i that 'artist' was thinking she could've probably gotten a sale off each woman in that quartet.

this lengthy post is simply asking should i send a complaint to mac. i really try not to complain but this counter really sucks eggs. i even went to another close by and the artists there commented about how much the counter sucks.

Beauty Mark

Experiencing rude behavior is definitely a reason to complain. Even if you only experienced it once, I think you should say something.

kobri

You definitely should. Companies want to know these things and if a new counter gets off on the wrong foot it can cost them, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

brokenxbeauty

I would definitely say something! I think they deserve to know that they hired some rude bitches that are costing them.
winks.gif

kimmy

i would. mac needs to know when their artists/counters/stores aren't providing good customer service so they can make adjustments.

Kayteuk

Get a friend to go there with you and back up that they were rude, get as many people together who have seen the rudeness to complain. That will get results VERY fast.

benzito_714

i was even thinking of giving them another chance and going there all 'gussied up' to see if their attitudes change. i usually go there looking 'bummy'-you know the look, sweatpants, t-shirts, no make-up and sometimes with my daughter who is the definition of terrible 2! i figure if i go there looking a lil' Beyonce-like
winks.gif
then maybe i'll get some love.
***if they do treat me different that would really make me angry-that would definitely make me complain!