This is a Brush question please help....

elmo1026

Hey everyone,

I have been eyeing the 109 Mac brush forever. and i have been buying and returning because i can not justify spending 32.00 on a brush. But i was looking at Billyb brushes and his brush number four looks similar to the MAC 109 BRUSH. and i was wondering if anyone of you makeup addicts have the BILLYB 4 BRUSH? and if so do you like it? and how does it compare to the mac 109 brush?

AmandDUR

never heard of billy b brushes. BUT i can say the 109 is one of my favorite brushes ever. i adore it for liquid foundation, and its such a multitasker. its a great great brush.

not to be an enabler... but mac brushes will last you for years and years if you take care of them. and you just cant beat the quality of em. brushes are an investment, but a really smart one. you can have great makeup.... but having great brushes makes a world of a difference in your application.

BrowneyedBeauty

I have no clue about the BillyB brush, but I LOVE my MAC 109!!! It's one of my favorite face brushes...I would just wait until you can spend the money and get this one! Good luck finding a review on the BillyB brush and wish I could help you more since I didn't actually answer your question!?!

blindpassion

I havent heard of the other brand of brushes
but I can tell you one thing
if you're going to buy one mac face brush... imho, this (the 109) is the brush to get.
You can apply:

Liquid Foundation
Powder Foundation
Powder Blush
Mineralize Blush
Cream Blush
Pigments to the face for highlighting
MSF's
Contouring Powders

I'm telling you
this brush
does
EVERYTHING.
I own two
smiles.gif
I use it for literally everything.
Its worth the money. It really is.

reesesilverstar

Maybe Erin aka Scandalous Beauty would jump on this. She loves Billy B and she LOVES the 109.

It's good for liquid & cream foundations,
Blush
Powder
contour

It's like a 187, but better for some ppl...