this is a going to be a good week for hauls

starangel2383

i wish thursday would get here already. i know i am going to get all the e/s but im not sure about the msf's because i have never purchased one before. plus i plan on buying some of the pigments but i wont know which ones until i see them against my skin.

plus a few weeks ago i preordered the e/s's novel twist palettes from the nordies website so those should be coming by this upcoming weekend. but i think i might be too tired to even play with them after reading the last harry potter book.

anyone else going to be crazy and wait at the bookstore at midnight on the 20/21?

corngrl2

I'm so there friday night for HP ;-) I'm also way excited for flashtronic and rushmetal...i hope my wallet forgives me :)

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
i wish thursday would get here already. i know i am going to get all the e/s but im not sure about the msf's because i have never purchased one before. plus i plan on buying some of the pigments but i wont know which ones until i see them against my skin.

plus a few weeks ago i preordered the e/s's novel twist palettes from the nordies website so those should be coming by this upcoming weekend. but i think i might be too tired to even play with them after reading the last harry potter book.

anyone else going to be crazy and wait at the bookstore at midnight on the 20/21?

Yes this week is going to be very exciting. I will be receiving my Novel Twist, Makeup.com, Mac.com, Flashtronic, and Rushmetal sample piggies all this week. It is defiantly Christmas in July!!!
cheerleader.gif

P.S. I will be at the bookstore also for the new Harry Potter book

lsperry

Yeah, yeah....I've checked my credit card and found out Nordstrom has charged it for my Novel Twist, etc., haul and I can't wait to order Flashtronic and Rushmetal online tomorrow....What a great week it's gonna be...
cheerleader.gif

starangel2383

no kidding, i cant use my regular credit card for flashtronic and rushmetal. i am going to use my belk department store card and then just pay it off when i start substitute teaching next month