This is a great place to store MAC!

Chic 2k6

I use this to store my MAC and my Lush!! top drawer is MAC eyes, 2nd drawer is MAC Lips and 3rd Drawer is MAC face & brushes, 4th drawer is big enough for all of my Lush
greengrin.gif

*clicky thumbnail*

it has only costed me (well my mom lol) £14.99 GBP about $29, which isnt bad. it comes with wheels but mine doesnt have it since it fell off lol (idk how to put wheels on
lol.gif
)

stickles

I like that the drawers are clear, so that you can see what's inside each. When I'm rushed in the mornings, last thing I wanna do is rummage through all my stuff to remember where I put it last.

HeroinesHeroine

I use a product similar to that. It has white plastic wth clear plastic drawers, and the particular one that I chose has four even drawers. In my top drawer I store bases such as foundations, concealers, and primers. In the second drawer I store eye products, in the third drawer I store face products, and lastly, in the fourth drawer I store lip products. I keep my brushes stored on top of the drawers. Also, the drawer sets are stackable so I could buy another one to stack on top. They make different size drawers so I could buy one with two drawers, with three drawers, etcetera. The best place to buy this I have found is at Target, with the second best being Wal-Mart. Rubbermade and Sterilite make them, and they come with optional wheels, and a choice of black or white plastic.

badkittekitte

is that lush i see on the bottom drawer??? i am a lushie myself..are you part of the lush forums?? i am, under the same name
winks.gif