This is seriously disturbing

~Coco~

I seriously can't deal with stories like these....I always think about the children that are still suffering and we don't know about. That poor innocent baby, what a sick sick man. What is wrong with some humans?

giz2000

I bet he wasn't thinking about how hard it is to take care of a baby when he was making her....what a cretin. I hope he rots in jail.

Juneplum

angry.gif
^ what she said.. my heart hurts for that precious baby
cry.gif

DevinGirl

Jesus. That's awful. It's when I hear/read stuff like that...my faith in humanity starts to crumble. I don't even have words enough to articulate how horrible this is.

user79

This is deplorable. Wow, I hope he is locked up forever. What a disgusting wretch of a human being. Poor baby, I hope that child gets put into foster care or something...

SELFstyled

I'd love to have him sit inside a freaking microwave & burn to death myself but that'll never happen. What a total assh*le. Ugh.

kaliraksha

Ugh! That is disturbing! What I hate is how skewed the statistics are for young parents doing this- it goes to show me that there is something to say about emotional stability.

redambition

horrible
ssad.gif

the follow up story is even worse.

the mother is saying that the devil made her husband do it, and that he is not cruel or a monster, he was just possessed.

hmmmm.

kimmy

my dad went on a call like this not too long ago. the call he went on, the baby died from internal burns...when he told me about it, i had such a difficult time believing him because it's just so disgusting.

what's equally disgusting to me though, is that they actually gave him the option of bail. someone this fucked up should never ever be let out of prison.

JillBug

that honestly makes me sick. stories like this make me think that realize that the world is full of disturbing people.

Suzyn

How come all the horrid shit happens in Texas?? I believe that whatever these sick excuses for humans do to their children they should have the same thing done to them. I mean, these are INNOCENT babies... Atleast someone older might have a chance to protect themselves, but babies have no chance. Since having my own, stories like these make me hurt EVEN MORE!!! A little piece of me dies every time I think of the fact that I breathe the same air as these wastes of flesh.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillBug
that honestly makes me sick. stories like this make me think that realize that the world is full of disturbing people.

i already know the world has sick disturbing people i didnt click the link to read that crap

YvetteJeannine

th_crazy2.gif
What kind of mind would someone have to even THINK of doing something like that???!!!!

According to the article he said he was "frustrated" by the demands of caring for the baby: The mother was picking up dinner at a nearby restuarant> SOOO that means he probably had to "care" for the infant for a total of fifteen to twenty minutes!

Oh and I LOVE the part where it says he was in Galveston because God gave him the "calling" to become a minister!!!!

Who wants to bet he comes up with some kind of "insanity" defense??? I can already see the setup for it!

This is seriously sick> Who but the CRUELEST of persons could stand there and watch their baby COOK in the microwave for ten to twenty seconds????

God help that poor little baby
ssad.gif