this lipcolor

mac4ever

296012.jpeg

I want this color but also the same texture(matte).Any ideas?

martygreene

Try MUFE, they have a few nice matte nude shades. Alternatively, you could find a lip pencil that matches and use that.

martygreene

I actually think I've got a Revlon self-sharpening lip pencil that color... or it might be L'Oreal. It's drug store, I know that. I'll check and see if I can't find it.

mac4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
I actually think I've got a Revlon self-sharpening lip pencil that color... or it might be L'Oreal. It's drug store, I know that. I'll check and see if I can't find it.

Please as soon as you find out which is let me know
smiles.gif

IcesUltraGlam7

Her lips look a bit dry so her lipstick looks matter.I have a color by Rimmel that looks exactly like this in "Wild Thing" you may want to go check it out.It's a Matte cream and that simular to exact shade Pink.
I also think Rimmel has great quality lipsticks.It all depends on what the makeup artist was using It's possible she could of had some Rimmel in her case if not this is a darn good match.

mac4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcesUltraGlam7
Her lips look a bit dry so her lipstick looks matter.I have a color by Rimmel that looks exactly like this in "Wild Thing" you may want to go check it out.It's a Matte cream and that simular to exact shade Pink.
I also think Rimmel has great quality lipsticks.It all depends on what the makeup artist was using It's possible she could of had some Rimmel in her case if not this is a darn good match.

Thank you for the rec but I can't find wild thing on their site...