Those disposable doefoot applicators at the counter...

gummybug

I was just at the counter and decided that I absolutely must have the disposaple doefoot things they give to try l/g with. So I'm wondering if MAC Pro would sell these. If so, how much $$?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

bebs

I've never seen them being sold at mac pro...

I've seen q-tips and mascara wands being sold though

if you ask at a counter I'm sure they will give you a few.

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Sadly, M·A·C doesn't sell them. The only place so far I've come across that does is Camera Ready Cosmetics at $7.00 for 50 but they're showing as currently out of stock.

Wow, that's a deal. At our salon we pay $10 for 25, and that's out of our beauty supply catalogue!

pugmommy7

you may want to check Sally's. I have gotten spoolies(in multiple packs-50 ish?) there for very cheap.
Thanks caffin8me I am going to check that site too!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Wow, that's a deal. At our salon we pay $10 for 25, and that's out of our beauty supply catalogue!

If you give me a bit more time I'll poke around. I did find a place that had them wholesale but I can't find it at the moment
ssad.gif

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybug
I was just at the counter and decided that I absolutely must have the disposaple doefoot things they give to try l/g with. So I'm wondering if MAC Pro would sell these. If so, how much $$?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

What quantity are you looking for?

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella

$10 for 25??? YIKES!

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
you may want to check Sally's. I have gotten spoolies(in multiple packs-50 ish?) there for very cheap.
Thanks caffin8me I am going to check that site too!

Sally's carries the disposable lip brushes with the bristles, but not the doefoot kind.

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
OK - here's the wholesale supplier I previously found.

Not sure if you knew this or not, but....

The general public cannot order from that website. You have to be a business with a Federal Tax ID number (TIN).

midgetfury74

check out www.kosmetech.com

they have lot of comsetic supplies at very reasonable prices and good quality. i buy the tubs for pigment samples and other ins and outs. i have ordered someof the doefoot and i thought that they were pretty good.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst_beauty
Not sure if you knew this or not, but....

The general public cannot order from that website. You have to be a business with a Federal Tax ID number (TIN).

As it was wholesale I was really aiming my post at ledonatella and her salon - I can't think of many folks who'd want 1,000 applicators for personal use. OK, perhaps there are a few on Specktra
winks.gif

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
As it was wholesale I was really aiming my post at ledonatella and her salon - I can't think of many folks who'd want 1,000 applicators for personal use. OK, perhaps there are a few on Specktra
winks.gif

Ahh...I didn't realize that she owned a salon...now it makes sense!
smiles.gif

caffn8me

To be honest, Kosmetech looks a better bet than Qosina anyway so thanks to midgetfury74 for that link :thumbsup: