Thunder Eyes

a_parting_gift

x-posted.

127634274.jpg
127634257.jpg

127633926.jpg

^ Pre lip massacre. I really liked how the color of my lips naturally coordinated with the shadows, but believe it or not, I don't own ANY clear lipglass.

127633981.jpg

127633991.jpg

Face: Oil Control Lotion, Fix + [LOVVVEEE!], Strobe Cream with 192, Studio Stick NW20 with 190 brush. Select Cover concealer with 194. Coygril blush to contour [eh] with the 129. Porcelain Pink MSF with 187.

Eyes: Fast Response Eye Cream. Stilife paint all over. Thunder in the crease with 275. Hepcat in the crease with 217, then Sketch in the outter crease with 219 + 217 brushes. Thunder on the lid with 239 brush, and on the brow bone with an angled brush. Pink Opal as a highlight and on the inner eye with 275. Blacktrack to line. Zoomlash mascara.

Lips: Well, put on Pinkocrasy, but it was TOO pink. Wanted to throw on some Chromaliving on it, but grabbed Uber Peach on accident. While it looked pretty, it just didn't go. So wiped it off, but my lips were still stained pink. Threw on some Nymphette l/g. Yeah ... not the greatest.

user4

that looks nice, i got a little confused at first cuz i dont think i've seen anyone have an FOTD w/o the green in the thunder quad! lol

a_parting_gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
that looks nice, i got a little confused at first cuz i dont think i've seen anyone have an FOTD w/o the green in the thunder quad! lol

lol The green is SO beautiful! Can't wait to use it. But, actually, I was kinda sorta going for the look on maccosmetics.com called 'Thunder Eyes.' It's the true reason I bought the quad.

user2

Noooo!! Go away I don't want to buy the Thunder Eyes Quad....noo don't make me buy it with this awesome look!!

a_parting_gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by justalildirrtyx
aww prettty! .. when you put fix+ on, does it feel wet at all?

Thank you!

It does feel wet, but it's like a quick dry. I feels REALLLYYY good to put on before you do your makeup cuz you skin just feels all supple and such. I did try it on with makeup and it felt nice too. It doesn't make the makeup RUN, but it does sheer it out and lighten it a bit.