Thunder Eyeshadow Help!

MEGCLARE

Hi everyone
you guys might have been over this but I just got MAC's thunder eyeshadow. (from the Blue Storm collection)
I am have having trouble with it
what to put it with?
what to do with it?

I love the color! and I am dieing to use it!!
yahoo.gif

lilMAClady

I pair mine with Cloudburst or Blue Storm Eyeshadows from the same collection. You can pair it with silvers, grey, indigo's, blues, and Mystery Kohl Power (Same collection). I would try Graphology, Blue Noir, Deep Truth, Print, Goldmine, Carbon, Romp, Mulch and Amber Lights. All of these are permanent so you don't have to feel pressured to find them, although I think Blue Noir has been discontinued. I hope this helps! I find that if you don't know what to pair together, get out your collection and hold your items of choice next to various things and see what pops, or you can always go to maccosmetics.com and do a live chat. They are pretty helpful there. (My personal fave is Jara!) Good luck!!
winks.gif

Kristal

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it layered on top of deep truth on the lid, tete-a-tint above the crease and and blanc type on browbone.

HTH!
:]

blazeno.8

It's one of those colors like "Club" that makes it a nice crease color because of its muted quality that makes it the perfect transition from a strong lid to a neutral highlight.

EDIT:
If you want to know what to pair it with, I'd go through the FOTD section and type "Thunder" into the search engine and see what you come up with. That way you can see how other people are wearing it and if you like what it's paired with or not.

shadowaddict

Maybe this is odd but I like it with Beautiful Iris and Crystal. I usually do a wash of something like Vanilla or Shroom or something like that after I put UDPP and then I start with other colors.