Tiffany & Co.?

mactabby

My sweet hubby bought me the toggle set (on amazon) for my birthday. Since I've been a member here I'm starting to be VERY aware fake everything! *lol* He told me where he got them, I had to ask..... He should of known because of the way I go on about mac. *lol* Anyway, after I found it was amazon I've been researching like crazy to see if its real or not. He said the women told him that her daughter got 3 of them for her graduation. 3! Now really........ That sounds fishy enough! So any of you know about the toggle set? Maybe you all could help. We're talking about sending it back to her and stopping the credit card payment either way and buying from TIFFANYS! That way there aren't ANY doubts. Bless his heart! *lol* I do LOVE it though, its gorgeous! Just wish I knew for sure, kwim. Its hard to be excited over it with this doubt, and I really want to be.......

NicksWifey

The toggle set is an easy T&Co. fake, I've seen a lot of people with high quality T&Co. toggle set fakes that they bought of the street or on the net.

Why do you think it's fake though? Are there pictures that the seller personally took with the listing? Does Amazon have feedback and if so, how is hers? That's something I always consider before making a major purchase, especially with something like T&Co.

Here's some links that may help you:
eBay Guides - How To Spot Fake Tiffany Co Jewelry

eBay Guides - How to spot fake Return to Tiffany jewelry

Spot Fake Tiffany

SkylarV217

The toggles on Tiffany & CO only say Tiffany and co or whatever on the circle that you put the clasp through *NOT* on the heart .... A Lot of fakes say it on the heart. There are an obscene amount of tiffany products that are faked....

mactabby

Thanks girls! Yeah both the necklace and the bracelet have Tiffany & Co. on the heart. Oh well, he tried. I guess thats what counts. *lol*