Tinted lip conditioners being d/c

flowerhead

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template..._ID=PROD3 663

I love tinted lip conditioners! They smell lovely, last for ages and are the best lip balms I've ever bought...gentle coral is especially nice.
Nooo!
ssad.gif

MAC_Whore

They really don't sell that well, so it is a possibility. Or.....perhaps they are phasing out the current packaging, as they are putting out a skincare collection in Dec or Jan and that may have new packaging. They consider the lip conditioners part of the skincare line. If you look on the site, most of the skincare items have "the triangle" as well. I hope they keep the tinted lip conditioners. I love them!

DaizyDeath

theyll release a new line of conditioners beacuse its preety much an essiential
all i have are the toon lip conditioners and i love them soo much!
i wish the reg packages were that cute

onnachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Or.....perhaps they are phasing out the current packaging, as they are putting out a skincare collection in Dec or Jan and that may have new packaging.

The tinted lip conditioners aren't going anywhere!
Virtuous Violet, Plum Perfect, Fuchsia Fix, Petting Pink, Soothing Beige and Gentle Coral are all be repackaged and will be out for the Skincare Launch December 26!! The new look is sooooo beautiful!

xsparkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnachan
The tinted lip conditioners aren't going anywhere!
Virtuous Violet, Plum Perfect, Fuchsia Fix, Petting Pink, Soothing Beige and Gentle Coral are all be repackaged and will be out for the Skincare Launch December 26!! The new look is sooooo beautiful!

oh, thank goodness! i got worried for a minute, i would be a wreck without those! i have three right now i use all the time- one in my room, one in my purse and one in my backpack :] cant be without conditioned lips
greengrin.gif