Tinted moisturizer SPF 15

visivo

Hi dollls.

This is the best tinted moist. I've ever tried, for perfect coverage and spf. The only problem is after wearing it again this summer, I've started to break out -- and it's the only thing I've changed in my regime. I pay close attention to my skin and everything that could possibly affect it, so I am fairly certain this is the culprit.

Any other great tinted moisturizers out there that are truly non- comodogenic/acnegenic? I was even thinking about the new studio fix plus because it has spf, but I do not want heavy coverage.

Thanks!

misswillow

The Stila TM was seriously heavier on me than alot of their foundations. I too loved the coverage and SPF, but found it settled in my skin and I think it also broke me out. I have since used the Illuminating Powder Foundation most days, and it doesn't break me out. I have dry skin, and it gives me a natural look thats sheer but evens out my skin. I also love the Pivotal skin, which is amazingly blendable and also gives a sheer coverage. For a bit more coverage I use the Illuminating Liquid Foundation. I dust the Pivotal skin & ILF with the IPF. all of these are lighter on my skin than the TM, and I've been using them for a few years now with absolutely no problems
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
Hi dollls.

This is the best tinted moist. I've ever tried, for perfect coverage and spf. The only problem is after wearing it again this summer, I've started to break out -- and it's the only thing I've changed in my regime. I pay close attention to my skin and everything that could possibly affect it, so I am fairly certain this is the culprit.

Any other great tinted moisturizers out there that are truly non- comodogenic/acnegenic? I was even thinking about the new studio fix plus because it has spf, but I do not want heavy coverage.

Thanks!

koolkatz

I'm extremely acne-genic, and BB TM has never broken me out (and has better coverage than Stila), although the Stila has never broken me out either... I always use a primer or skin serum underneath though. One TM that broke me out horribly was LM! That was before she came out with the Oil-Free version though.