Tinted moisturizer

makeupgirl

HI ladies,

I was wondering if any NC45/50 own or wear tinted moisturizer. If so what brand and color are you wearing? I'm so despreate to find something right now for my face. Thanks

And anyone else can respond also
thmbup.gif

couturesista

I make my own, I use moisturelush, a little bit of glimmer shimmer, and my maybelline foundation. Its light and dewy, and best of all the color is dead on!

makeupgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I make my own, I use moisturelush, a little bit of glimmer shimmer, and my maybelline foundation. Its light and dewy, and best of all the color is dead on!

Thanks, that's a good idea. But the only problem is I don't have a foundation, I haven't had much luck with it. If I find a liquid foundation that doesn't break me out, then I try that.

PolyphonicLove

DuWop's Revolotion Face, in Sally. Perfect match for my NC45 skin. A little goes a long way, so it'll last a few months. Not bad for $29.

SparklingWaves

I would check out Aveda's line. They have an awesome tinted moisturizer and a nice selection for many skin tones. It's worth a look. Good luck.
winks.gif

doniad101

Awesome post! I hope you dont mind me asking, lol, but any gals NW40/42 etc. wear tinted moisturizers? What are you guys favorite kind? The only one I tried was MAC Select Tint...that broke me out...and i havent had much luck w/ my foundations, so I barely wear it at all...
thmbdn.gif

So yeah...any suggestions welcomed!

lovely333

I am a nc45-nc50 I wear mac select tint I like it becausew it is light. I've tried stila it was too heavy. Would love to try another brand if I can find one.

couturesista

Im a NC 50 and I use MAC moistureblend in the winter for my foundation and my homemade tinted moisturizer in the summer, for this I use Maybellines Rewind Radiance Foundation. I've found Maybelline foundations are easier for me to match, I also sometimes use the Dream Matte Mousse, I can't remember the shade # ,I'm at work , when I get home I'll be sure to post the shade. By the way I buy them from Target and Walgreens, BOGO style!

Covergirl913

right now I'm using marykay tinted moisturizer...It works pretty well in the summer months when I don't want a lot of coverage on my face...I haven't tried anyother brand of tinted moisturizer, so I'm not sure how it compares to others...but this wone works for me!

juicygirl

well i am an nc40 and i have recently started using smashbox's new soft focus tinted moisturizer....before this, i have been using mufe's face and body foundation which i absolutely ADORE to death, but in this so cal heat i wanted something lighter on my face. anyway, i like the soft focus, because it is light but def buildable coverage. and it has sunscreen which is icing. check it out. btw, i use the shade light.

makeupgirl

Thanks ladies, I might be getting somewhere. I'm going to try what everyone suggested. I'm getting a sephora by me, so I can't wait to start trying stuff
th_DANCE.gif

califabulous

bobbie brown TM with spf 15 in deep tint is a perfect color match. i am inbetween nc45 and nc50 and i can truly see how the yellow base in the product makes a difference. This formula is extremely dewy> as soon as I put it on i was shining...in that dewy way. very natural. but I'm a true oil slick so within an hour i was shining like the sun. too bad this is the first color that really matches.... i tried the BB matte make up also ( i forgot the name)in shade7.5. It prob matched well but I wasn't feeling it. something was off.

anyway if you have normal to dry skin... this is it! feels great.

afulton

I alternate between MAC's moisture tint in Deep Dark and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Walnut.

DILLIGAF

I alternate between MAC's moisture tint in Deep Dark and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Walnut.

I'm wondering about the MAC moisture tint in Deep Dark. Can you let me know more about it? I think I recall us using the same color in MUFE HD so I'm interested in what you have to say about the product. I have the Laura Mercier and for a tinted moisturizer I find it to be a bit heavy.

afulton

I like the MAC version. It was actually my first TM purchase. Then I ventured and brought Laura Mercier in Walnut oil-free. The color match is perfect but it leaves my face oily and dewey looking, which I don't like. Now, I have Bobbi Brown's Rich Tint so I have to give it a try.
I'm wondering about the MAC moisture tint in Deep Dark. Can you let me know more about it? I think I recall us using the same color in MUFE HD so I'm interested in what you have to say about the product. I have the Laura Mercier and for a tinted moisturizer I find it to be a bit heavy.