Tinted Moisturizers with SPF?

RockStar

I never used sunscreen in summer but now I feel that I should start protecting myself from those nasty UV rays and I hate putting on foundation in summer as well.
So after some research if found that tinted moisturizers with SPF exist!
But there's so many of them and I have no clue which one to choose? What brand and is SPF 15 enough? Or do I need SPF 30 because my skin is really light?
th_dunno.gif

Can anybody recommend me a good one?

Skin*Deep

clarins hydra care tinted moisturizer protects from uv rays as well as free radicals, and pollution. its soooo creamy and smells wonderful, I would put it everywhere if I could!!! It is only an spf 6, but is nice and sheer. the best part is skipping your regular moisturizer.

TwiggyPop

Laura Mercier has a tinted moisturizer with SPF 20, I've used it on multiple clients and they loved it. Bare Escentuals also came out with a new sunscreen. I don't know if its an actual moisturizer, but it has aloe vera in it. Not sure about the coverage either, but they offer light, medium and tan and the tan shows up kinda like warmth would on my pale skin.
HTH!

astronaut

Jane (the drugstore brand) recently came out with a "natural" tinted moisturizer with an SPF of 30.

kuuipo415

I hear good things about the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizers, but it can be $$$!
I use clinique's moisture sheer tint spf15. its $27, comes in 3 different shades. What I love about this is that it's cream-gel based so it feels really good on my skin, and it gives me a dewy glow!

blondie711

Smashbox makes a great tinted one w/ SPF. I used that for years till MAC came out w/ Studio Sculpt. A tube is $25-$30, but lasted me about six months. Very natural finish! HTH

RockStar

Thanks everyone! I found one from Stila and I have to say it works well so far and has SPF 15 but the 2 things i don't like is the smell and the high price
so i'll check out al lthe other options aswell to see what's more affordable and efficient for me.

lovejt*

For ACNE prone people - do these make you break out? I notice Laura Mercia also comes in an oil free version.

Kragey

I usually just recommend people make their own TM, since they know that foundation shade and that moisturizer/primer works for them. If you're looking for a premade product, all of Shiseido's foundations (to the best of my knowledge) contain SPF15 or above, including their tinted moisturizer. In terms of drugstore brands, the Hard Candy TM earns rave reviews.

DianAdams

i love the Laura Geller tinted moisturizer. it has spf 15, it goes on light, but has a good amount of coverage. its only 12.50 at sephora stores if you can find it

Neuttrogena tinted moisterizer has an spf of 15 or 20 not sure dont remember but i highly recommend it, its amazing and its only $11 at walmart