Tiny CCO MAC Haul :)

gracie90

I went to my local CCO today, and although I didn't get much I am very happy with what I found!

I got my first ever MSF in Petticoat and 2 pan eye shadows in Beautiful Iris and Creme De Violet. I would have got a few more things, but with both Semi Precious AND Fashion Flower coming out next week, I thought I should save some money for them too! I swear, having a CCO a 20 minute drive away is not good for my bank account
girlhaha.gif

Mac-Guy

I went to my local CCO today, and although I didn't get much I am very happy with what I found!

I got my first ever MSF in Petticoat and 2 pan eye shadows in Beautiful Iris and Creme De Violet. I would have got a few more things, but with both Semi Precious AND Fashion Flower coming out next week, I thought I should save some money for them too! I swear, having a CCO a 20 minute drive away is not good for my bank account
girlhaha.gif

Great haul, Petticoat is very pretty. The nearby CCO sounds dangerous though, haha. Happy hauling
eyelove.gif

gracie90

Thanks everyone, I love everything I got, Petticoat especially :D

I went back in today to get a backup, only to find they'd run out of the 8 or so that were there, so I bought Black Swan pearlglide liner to cheer myself up!

The lady there was so nice, she even let slip that there's a big MAC shipment coming in tomorrow so I may have to go AGAIN.... Honestly, CCOs are addictive
flower.gif