to all NC35+ on a blush hunt

CandeeNova

Hi Everybody!!

Today, I was in a hurry doing my makeup so I grabbed the first blush in sight which happened to be my sister's Mocha blush.

I am NC 35 ish (inching into an NC 37) and my sister is NC 25. But wow! I LOVE this blush!!! It's the perfect pink blush for my skin tone! It's very natural, yet brightens my complexion.

Just wanted to share sice I know how hard it is for WOC to find a pretty pink blush that doesn't look like it belongs to barbie. lol

Good luck on your blush hunts!
th_DANCE.gif

QueenBam

Thanks!
greengrin.gif
Ill check into this. Right now i;ve only been using fleur power (I', NC35 as well) but very very lightly, as it is reeeally pigmented. but this might be better
greengrin.gif

CandeeNova

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBam
Thanks!
greengrin.gif
Ill check into this. Right now i;ve only been using fleur power (I', NC35 as well) but very very lightly, as it is reeeally pigmented. but this might be better
greengrin.gif

i tried fleur power but i could never make it work for me! i hope mocha works for you!!! :)

Civies

I can't seem to make pink blushes work at all on me! The only thing that somewhat works is dollymix, other than that the only shade that's closest to pink that I have is springsheen and it's not even pink :p!