Today's Haul (Pro)

iluffyew769769

I got my little black "MAC Pro" Box today!!
img0176ks4.jpg

Pigments: Green Space, Chartreuse, Clear Blue Sky, Full Force Violet, Grape, Rock-It Yellow, Magenta Madness, Red Electric, Electric Coral, Neo-Orange, Acid Orange, Dusty Coral
Expensive Pink Pro Pan, Mixing Medium Eyeliner, 187 and 212 Brushes.

And in their New Home:
img0178nv2.jpg

Good MAC Day
cheerleader.gif

xuankristy

oh wow, that's a beautiful package!! Awesome shelves by the way. Gosh, if I still live in Austin, would u make me one?? hahaha

TDoll

Great haul! Give me some info on that pigment storage... I've been looking for something similar, but smaller.

iluffyew769769

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
Great haul! Give me some info on that pigment storage... I've been looking for something similar, but smaller.

I found the rack at a nail salon supply store next to my school. they had 2 wall ones (one that holds 90 and one that hold 120, mine is the 120) and they have 2 table top ones (One that held 50 and one that held 75).
If you want me to CP one for you I can. Mine was about $40 (i think). But they vary in price. PM me and let me know.
smiles.gif

Cinci

wow..... that's an impressive collection.. i really like the neon pigments.. thanks for posting, i think i'll get a few
smiles.gif

SkylarV217

WOW.... Nice and Bright , I hope you enjoy them all ..... if you have anything else you want lol... I need a wishlist haha

iluffyew769769

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
nice stuff!
i have a question, what are the 5 signs a guy is capable of rape?

Honestly I skipped that article. And i threw away the magazine yesterday.
You could probably find it on cosmo's webpage.