today's my birthday haul!

benzito_714

well really tomorrow (7/14) but i figured i start celebrating today!
so i got a vs pink sweatsuit and a free tote,
x-rocks blush (if anyone in the DC metro area is looking for this it is in Annapolis Mall-Nordstroms),
and my most exciting purchase...dun dun dun

The Great Gatsby and A Raisin in the Sun! (yes i am a nerd)
choochoo.gif

i may also have another gift coming but i have to find out on the 21st-i'll keep you guys posted!

kelcia

I actually had to read those two books for school. They were absolutely amazing. The two books I actually liked when I was in highschool.

benzito_714

thanx for all the birthday love guys
th_DANCE.gif

i don't know how to multi-quote (i need to go back to specktra 101.lol) so here goes...

hhunt2-july is definitely the birthday month (no offense to all you other birthday month's but july isn't just hot for the weather, if you know what i mean,lol!) happy birthday to you!!!

shell 12367-yup, annapolis mall (nordstroms) and it seems as if they are well stocked in it-the only sucky thing is that i paid $19 cuz of the price increase.

kelcia-i hear you on that! i think i liked great gatsby so much because my english teacher was so hip that he compared the book to the life of p.diddy (or whatever his name is now)

crystalado

Happy Birthday! And X-Rocks is the best! I think I may go to Annapolis to get another backup! I use the mess out of it!