Tokidoki coming to Sephora!!

xKiKix

i will definitely be purchasing them soon, plus its a good thing that i just 10% coupon for "extending" my vib status... lol

OneDollarBuddha

I picked up the medium size bag at my sephora today. It's so cute! They didn't really have anything out and ready yet, so I'll have to go back for the rest.

xKiKix

ok so i finally caved in and placed an order for the three palettes and the luminosa powder... i might get the med bag at the store or not... but the lipgloss are next on my list.

i think its a "get well" gift for myself since i accidentally sliced a part of my skin from the index finger when i was cutting some mozzarella into slices (OUCH!)... sorry for the disgusting story, lol.

kiss

The adios guy is hilarious! But none of the colors or the style really appeals to me.

iheartangE

I am still waiting for the dang lipglosses to be stocked on Sephora.com...I won't order anything until then but I can't WAIT!!

TwiggyPop

The shipping problems isn't really Sephoras fault, Tokidoki is having problems with production. I've been waiting patiently (kinda) to get the ok to put up the display. Until then I just keep going on the back and playing with the testers that we already made up.
So far I'm loving the eyeliners and bronzers. We didn't make testers of the shadows yet, but I'm sure I will when I go back on wednesday.

BadBadGirl

Everyday I've been wanting to go down to Sephora to do a Toki haul, but since all the items aren't out I don't want to go yet. I'm beginning to fold though- the gloss is what I am really lusting after and it isn't out yet.
ssad.gif

xKiKix

yay! my order shipped out from sephora today, now its the waiting game. i'll post swatches as soon as i get them.

shadowaddict

I received an email today saying the glosses were now online. So far I've tried to get the LE stuff first and get some other later. I was able to get the small and medium bag at my store. I got both because they were bigger than I thought and oh so cute. I had already ordered the 3 e/s palettes.

I also picked up an e/s in Killer Candy. It's not LE and I haven't tried it yet but I love purples. I love the packaging for the glitter e/s also but they are big sparkle glittler, not shimmer.

th_dunno.gif
Has anyone checked out the tank? I love on the front that the little cactus dude has a Sephora box. The sizes they give look small, at least I think so. For the m/l it has 16.5 so that would only be 33 inches across the chest and there is no xl.

xKiKix

ok, so my package came today i ordered the three palettes and the face powder kabuki. i apologize that i wasn't able to swatch on hand since i ran out of q-tips but i hope my detailed photographs of the packaging will makeup for it.

SAM_0177.jpg

SAM_0178.jpg

SAM_0179.jpg

SAM_0180.jpg

SAM_0181.jpg

SAM_0182.jpg

SAM_0184.jpg

SAM_0185.jpg

SAM_0186.jpg

SAM_0188.jpg

SAM_0189.jpg

SAM_0190.jpg

SAM_0191.jpg

TwiggyPop

I'm about to just buy the Adios palette before we put it out because they keep pushing back the launch date in my store. We should've been putting it out at the end of this month, but now we don't know.
ssad.gif

I'll have to wait for the launch to get the lip pens because I don't think they'll let me make testers of those yet and I won't buy them without knowing how they'll look first.

I was doing so good at not buying anymore make up, but this is going to drain the money I've saved so far. :/

TwiggyPop

My store had to wait for the animations for the gondola, but I just found out that we're getting them next week! I can't wait! I also couldn't wait to make testers of the lip pens and all of the eyeliners so I made swatches for you guys.

2010-03-26145207_Pittsburgh_Pennsyl.jpg

2010-03-27184131_Pittsburgh_Pennsyl.jpg

Lip pens

2010-03-27184453_Ross_Pennsylvania_.jpg

2010-03-27194058_McKeesRocks_Pennsy.jpg

The first swatch of eyeliners was in the backroom of my store, but the 3rd one was outside. The last one is after I washed my hands so they definitly have great staying power!
Sorry none of them were labeled, I did this on a saturday which is not a good time to be playing around in the backroom. haha. I just couldn't help myself.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh-Cheri
The packaging and everything is so cute... but SOOOO bulky looking. No go for me.

yah i know, when i first opened my package i was like "wooooah". the packaging was only bulky because of the keychain in the palette. i wish the slot that holds the keychain was removable that way it wouldnt be so bulky

BadBadGirl

Yay! Thanks for the swatches. I took the liberty of comparing the pic to the sephora site and listing them for you.

ciao ciao, rondine love, sandy, donutella, mostro, carina
arlecchino,sabochan.

2010-03-27184453_Ross_Pennsylvania_.jpg

TwiggyPop

I was sorting everything out in the back today to get it ready to put out on tuesday so I made testers of everything. The lipglosses are really sheer, the only ones that had much pigment to them were Adios, LA gun, Rocketeer and Devil Girl. They're not sticky either, which usually means they don't stay on long, but I can't say that for sure because the newest ones by MUFE surprised me on that. I'm really excited about the quality of the eyeshadows too. I noticed some colors could be compared to a few others in my store, but you could say that about any brand. I didn't actually get to compare them because we had a pretty busy day. I'm sure I'll get to on tuesday or thursday so I'll take pics of dupes when I figure them out.

I took the tester for Donutella eyeliner home so I can do a look with it tuesday. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures for my FOTD.

BadBadGirl

I had a feeling the lipglosses would be on the sheer side. Thankfully the pigmented ones you listed were the same ones I wanted with the exception of Devil Girl. I do like it, but need to see it in person. I'm going to Sephora tomorrow hopefully most of the collection is out. I'd like to try the colored mascara.

TwiggyPop

Hopefully they'll have it out at the Sephora you go to. My boss first asked me to come in early wednesday and put it up, but then changed her mind when she realized the DM was coming in that day. She said I could start it tuesday evening and finish it early wednesday morning.

We don't have the colored mascaras at my store, but hopefully we just didn't get them in yet. Thats what happened with the Tarina Tarantino Cream shadows. I'm sure I'll have more info by wednesday.
smiles.gif

Can you tell I'm really excited about this line? haha

Latest posts