Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

MaryJane

That palette is very pretty. The eyeshadows remind me of the Honeymoon quad. Charlotte Tilbury has a quad that is also very similar, I think it’s called Transformeyes.

Rinstar

Yes! That’s the one I’m interested in too. I hope it swatches well. It reminds me of an old MAC Smokey Eyes quad that I loved. So basic in the pan but looked so good on. I used to think it would be a great desert island quad. :D

Exactly, it looks like you could make it more smokey or more neutral and basic depending on the need. Great for travel!

Icecaramellatte

Oh my! I've been trying to get to Nordies forever for various reasons but I figured when I did, I would look for Cocoa Mirage since one of the you tubers said it was gone or being reformulated. Huh? One of the only 2 I don't have. Anyway, I looked in the drawer, the Nordies I usually go to looks like a self service one and nobody is ever there. No cocoa mirage but Mink Mirage? :huh o_O? I saw that one on Selfridges but didn't expect to see it in the drawer and Sable?o_O Almost thought it said Cognac Sable and fainted but no dice. Stopped and did a little research. One Nordstrom in my area has all of them. I'm not even sure these were my faves but I couldn't leave them in the store. I had no plans to buy Tom Ford today or even any time soon. Oh boy. Anyway, if you were looking for the new quads Nordies has them online. I doubt they will be there for long though. They have a tendency to go fast online but stores do have them so check there first I think because I noticed once it sells out online they take it down and you can't search the stores from the online site (so annoying). That was happening with me with Leopard Sun which I'm pretty sure I finally bought a Sephora sale or two ago. I happen to see 2 in the drawer by the way. It is bad that I'm not positive that I have Leopard Sun though. Did I even use it yet? Terrible. I know I still don't have Pretty Baby yet. Ugh!

Sorry for rambling. Long story short: Nordies has the new quads online and in the store. I bought 2.

I'm hoping to "look" at the other 3 this weekend and try not to buy any more at least this weekend.

MaryJane

Arabesque and De La Creme are calling to me. Mink Mirage looks like a replacement for Cocoa Mirage which I have.