Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Debbs

Enjoy your trip, Luvlydee and your special day my Libra twin. I spent today pampering getting hair , eyebrows, pedi and mani etc done however I may just end up babysitting my 23 mths old nephew on Monday ( daycare closed ?) We are alive, happy and healthy with beautiful makeup . That's a lot to be thankful for! I think I have a spa day certificate in the works as one of my 10.14 gifts and I really need a nice massage!

luvlydee

Enjoy your trip, Luvlydee and your special day my Libra twin. I spent today pampering getting hair , eyebrows, pedi and mani etc done however I may just end up babysitting my 23 mths old nephew on Monday ( daycare closed ?) We are alive, happy and healthy with beautiful makeup . That's a lot to be thankful for! I think I have a spa day certificate in the works as one of my 10.14 gifts and I really need a nice massage!
Thanks!! You know i never been to a spa before or have gotten a pro massage. That sounds awesome tho. A nice relaxing time. Health is a big thing to be thankful for. My boyfriends body has been attacking itself for the past 4 years and doctors havent figured out why and how to stop it. They are bafled. He's thinking about trying to see doctors in france. But thats a whole other issue lol
WOW--that's an amazingly awesome gift!!! Hope you have fun--I'm sure you will, lol. And Happy early Birthday!!!
Thank u! Im excited. Neither of us have been to thr bahamas so hopefully it goes smoothly out there lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
post here about new colors w/pic

http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.com/2013/10/tom-ford-holiday-2013.html

the lippies are both available at nordies.com, they have been there for a little bit and i was wondering what they were!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/tom-ford-lip-color/3221871?origin=shoppingbag
Hmmm... Those look nice... Even my counter will likely get this, since they got the red lippies last year. I'll be keeping an eye out.

sheROCKS

I read somewhere (maybe here) Bruised Plum was his preferred shade and he didn't like how Black Orchid looked so it was getting the chop.
Wow...really?! That's so odd! I wonder if saw the sales of BO before discontinuing it! That's so odd because its such a popular shade.
I can't wait to get my hands on BP also.

I'm a Libra too! October 9th :D
Buying BO was my birthday gift. I think BP will be my thanksgiving gift--haha!

Chanel Rouge Noir looks gorgeous!

caribprincess

Hi ladies I'm a libra as well september 25th to be exact. I've been reading through this thread and doing my research since I've don't get TF makeup here in the islands so I will have to order online. So far I want the lippies and some brushes but I will see what works

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hi ladies I'm a libra as well september 25th to be exact. I've been reading through this thread and doing my research since I've don't get TF makeup here in the islands so I will have to order online. So far I want the lippies and some brushes but I will see what works
Shared birthday! High five!
rasta.gif

Whatever we get at my counter, I'll try to swatch it and post here.

Icecaramellatte

Ice Queen quad is in the NM catalog along with the 12 lipstick set. Oh I really want Ice Queen now. I thought I could pass but maybe not.

pbpink

if anyone is looking for cheek color stick from summer collection, Saks stores has both guilt + bronzed amber... has anyone tried the highlight pen in citrine? any good? or are there better dupes?

jebogewf

Tom Ford is suddenly available at Nordstrom.com. Not everything--like only two quads show up--but a lot is up!!!

pbpink

Hmmm... Those look nice... Even my counter will likely get this, since they got the red lippies last year. I'll be keeping an eye out.
all of the reds from last christmas are still around, I'm trying to pick the perfect red and between these new ones, I am in red confusion! thinking I may go for slander then def grab black orchid before it disappears!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
all of the reds from last christmas are still around, I'm trying to pick the perfect red and between these new ones, I am in red confusion! thinking I may go for slander then def grab black orchid before it disappears!!
Slander is the one that I've had my eye on forever. I bought Reckless and I ADORE it. Strangely, the ones with the slight pearl effect seemed better than the satin/ cream ones from that release.

MissTT

Yeah I was trying to get some summer collection items from Nordstrom and no dice. I was quite surprised. Glad to see they've added more from the line.

Monsy

nordstrom has more than nail polishes and lipsticks?
i talked to their cs twice and they said they have no idea if they will carry the whole line or not.

jebogewf

nordstrom has more than nail polishes and lipsticks?
i talked to their cs twice and they said they have no idea if they will carry the whole line or not.
It's online now. I saw it up last night. They don't have everything up--like they only have 2 of the quads available--but they have quite a bit. :)