Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

£4,000 though Mr. Ford?
I didn't even look at the price! Nah lol
http://www.reallyree.com/2015/03/tom-ford-summer-2015-eye-cheek-pink-glow-compact-swatches.html The palette is a skip for me, as the cheek colours are too similar to softcore, plus not sure about the whole palette set up anyway.
Oh my!! http://www.reallyree.com/2015/03/tom-ford-summer-2015-eye-cheek-pink-glow-compact-swatches.html
Gosh, those look nice lol

beautycool

It'll probably be best to go with what you know you would use the most! I'm a lip product junkie so I usually tend to get the lip products first.
Maybe bronzer . 2 or one lippy the paradise one and the rose soliel And a eye shadow pot Nude dip And mmmm The body glow stuff lol A girl can dream ? Right lol

Yazmin

Is it just me, or do her swatches of the compact translate differently on her skin? Most of the shades just don't look the same to me.
Oh my!! http://www.reallyree.com/2015/03/tom-ford-summer-2015-eye-cheek-pink-glow-compact-swatches.html
This is a definite NEED for me!!! Maybe they'll let me pre-order tomorrow. I wonder if it'll be safe for me to wait... That release date is right around my birthday so I'd have extra money to spend.
I'd say even if they weren't doing pre-orders at your store, I'd still ask if I were you. Given that they'll be in super customer appreciation mode for you, there's no better time to ask.

Winthrop44

They don't match the text descriptions either. I wonder how the Peach cream shadow compares to Escapade. It looks very different in these swatches/pics, but I'm not sure irl.

Roxy72

I am considering pre-ordering too, but I prefer to buy from Nordstrom's as there is a store nearby in case I need to return/exchange items. Does anyone know of a Tom Ford counter in a Nordstrom's in Southern California that will let me pre-order?

ashievic

This is a definite NEED for me!!! Maybe they'll let me pre-order tomorrow. I wonder if it'll be safe for me to wait... That release date is right around my birthday so I'd have extra money to spend.
You will find yourself having an ongoing relationship with the head of cosmetics and the store from here on out. Which is a good thing. Bad for your wallet. Truly Neiman's is the best playground for makeup addicts. You will be invited to special events, and have a life long blast from here on out in the store. I know there are always fans of Nordie's, but to me it is just not Neiman's. Turnover in staff, not super knowledgable SA's, and more to the point I have found they just don't get why anyone would have this weird hobby of seeking makeup.

newface

I just bought spice and haven't even tried it or anything. Would it be better to return it and get the duo instead? For those of you who have preordered, what are the prices of the cream shadows, bronzer, and blush?

Medgal07

....and what a clutch it is!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts