Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

She is so adorable! I love her "kwerky" corny laugh/giggles too! got dmn she got a Rapunzel azz ponytail doh!! sheesh!

omg so sorry to hear this and my prayers are with you guys! my mom died 14 yrs ago and I was about a year or so after graduation so to lose my mom at the beginning of entering womanhood was tough for me. I will not even sugar coat this but I cant tell anyone it gets better or easier-BUT with time it's easier to deal becuz you'll never forget em ya know. I still have moments when I wanna be to myself, not bothered or just randomly breakdown n cry! im literally getting emotional just typing this cuz I understand and feel your pain. nobody can relate unless they've experienced it. it doesn't feel real and you'll have dreams of ur lost loved ones n wish u could stay asleep forever or at least go back to sleep n pick up where u left off
heart2.gif

on a lighter note...I got my paradisco (I cant help but to spell it that way) but I don't wanna dip into it til I get the rest of my order from the collection to make it complete!! yall are making me soooo excited about RS and this pink sands blush! im soooo done after this...lawd I cant wit yall. plus I don't like ordering makeup in summer months. I go to the counters then smh!
Oh I love her too----I watched to the very end----horse clipping & all!!!!!

It is rough but you somehow put one foot in front of the other and just plod---at your own pace. Hugs to you too Kiki!!!!
th_hug.gif

I hope you love your Paradiso. Mine should arrive one day this week. I've managed to keep my goodies in boxes until everything I've ordered from this collection arrives. I hope I'm done!!!

awickedshape

Oh no! Sorry it's not a good day for you! Pink glow is soo beautiful. I'm leaning against. LOL! Just because I'm getting the cream blush and the peach eye cream. Hopefully pink glow will arrive soon to cheer you up.
Aww, thanks! Hope you love your goodies!
  [COLOR=0000FF] You're allowed a cranky day AWS----just one[/COLOR]:nono:  [COLOR=0000FF]​Just kidding of course.  I hope you're feeling better.[/COLOR]
It's tough but I'm trying! Thanks!

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Well, if you insist!!!

I'm sitting here looking beautifully green with my algenist algae brightening mask on, but I'll likely end up there later. I think my SA lady should be in. I'll have to call first! I get in so much trouble when I am down home on breaks. Mostly because we don't have all the lovely makeup counters there. So I always end up over indulging to make up for the lack of in-store shopping I get at school.
Well that was way too easy!!!! That's my favorite mask---enjoy it, in all its green goodness!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Was really cranky and edgy yesterday and thought and thought and thought and then ordered Pink Glow. Yikes.
I need to show my husband this post---he insists that I'm the only one on the planet who says 'YIKES.'

elegant-one

She is so adorable! I love her "kwerky" corny laugh/giggles too! got dmn she got a Rapunzel azz ponytail doh!! sheesh!

omg so sorry to hear this and my prayers are with you guys! my mom died 14 yrs ago and I was about a year or so after graduation so to lose my mom at the beginning of entering womanhood was tough for me. I will not even sugar coat this but I cant tell anyone it gets better or easier-BUT with time it's easier to deal becuz you'll never forget em ya know. I still have moments when I wanna be to myself, not bothered or just randomly breakdown n cry! im literally getting emotional just typing this cuz I understand and feel your pain. nobody can relate unless they've experienced it. it doesn't feel real and you'll have dreams of ur lost loved ones n wish u could stay asleep forever or at least go back to sleep n pick up where u left off
heart2.gif

on a lighter note...I got my paradisco (I cant help but to spell it that way) but I don't wanna dip into it til I get the rest of my order from the collection to make it complete!! yall are making me soooo excited about RS and this pink sands blush! im soooo done after this...lawd I cant wit yall. plus I don't like ordering makeup in summer months. I go to the counters then smh!
Oh Kiki, you're the sweetest & you have made me laugh so much! That had to be so hard at age 14
friends.gif
I dream about my parents a lot.

I hope you love Paradiso as much as I do! It will look sexy on you:)

elegant-one

lol.gif
That just means I pay attention to your posts Sis.....and wine did cross my mind---I'd like some!!!!
drinkup.gif
girlhaha.gif
Oh well, I gave myself a good laugh! My wine is soothing tonight although I am learning my new laptop AND THE BUTTONS ARE SLIGHTLY IN DIFFERENT PLACES which is messing with my mellow
rofl.gif
drinkup.gif

elegant-one

AWESOME!!!! I miss my MAC BK so much---replaced it w/an iMAC---too big for my lap!!!!
lmao.gif
Haha YES! I love this new one so much. Its just for internet noodling,oh & shopping.
girlhaha.gif
& a few other things.

MAC rules! I tried on the new Apple watch & I fell in LOVE! It was the stainless with the mesh band
love.gif
Man, it was so awesome & beautiful.

allthingsglam

Thanks, Glammy. I was a Daddy's girl, so it's still surreal. I actually have been replaying a voicemail I have on my phone about my student loans just to hear his voice again.
I understand it comforts u I did the same thing when years old my husband passed away unexpectedly Changed my life forever Take all the time u need And never rush the process If u need to talk I'm here

Latest posts