Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Monsy

I only used shades from the palette. And yes you were ladies right - glittery shade is much nicer applied with fingers. Again it is sheer and glitter only but definitely better than with the brush. I really wanted to make this work for me.

janjirrasan

Looks like it may have been used on both eyes and cheeks on the woman with white hair on tf.com. She also seems to be wearing the new pale lip shine. I can't figure out how to link her pic though. Sorry!

I found Honeymoon too warm and glitzy for me, and sadly Lilac Dream was kinda lacking in pigment (primer did help) and emphasized undereye dark circles, so no quads for me.

In other news, it looks like TF.com has most of the cream shadows available for purchase this morning. I will wait to order from somewhere else to avoid having to sign for delivery.

ohhhh I know who you are talking about! Hm interesting, I'll have to watch again. I'm really torn it's a very sheer peachy pink glow and that highlight is to die for... I like it but then I don't haha! I'll have to play around with it more... It gives my cheeks a really healthy, luminous glow with a pinch of color.

I see honeymoon as more as a fall palette in my opinion. It works for me but it's a very rich and warm look when I wear it. That's too bad about lilac dream, I was eyeing that one!

Monsy

I think Disco dust will be prettier on medium and darker skin tones. On lighter it is a lot of contrast and I feel like full face is needed or else it will look "unfinished"
I don't know how better to explain it

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 51741

Disco dust. Maybe I should keep it?

YESSSSS!!!!!! :bowdown::sunshine::wow::yes::thumbsup:

I only used shades from the palette. And yes you were ladies right - glittery shade is much nicer applied with fingers. Again it is sheer and glitter only but definitely better than with the brush. I really wanted to make this work for me.

And did you ever! I think you've sold me on it too...light skin be damned!

Winthrop44

View attachment 51741

Disco dust. Maybe I should keep it?

Gorgeous! You have such fantastic application skills, I could never get winged liner to look like that even when I had younger eyes!

I think Disco dust will be prettier on medium and darker skin tones. On lighter it is a lot of contrast and I feel like full face is needed or else it will look "unfinished"
I don't know how better to explain it

I understand completely. I have this issue alot and generally go for softer mu.

Monsy

Thank you everyone!! I guess disco dust is a keeper.
I got two more quads today - Coco mirage and Orchid haze

Ernie

So I ended up with Honeymoon and Disco Dust, although I always want to say Disco duck, if anyone remembers that god awful song.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ernie

:wavey:Are you getting anything (probably a dumb question) from Mac's Flamingo Park collection?
But of course! Probably the e/s palette, a few lippies, maybe a polish, blush? What about you?
I also picked up a bunch of stuff from the nears spring collection, I think you'd like some of the products, if you haven't got them already! I'll post pictures on the Nars thread. Particularly the blush. :yay::yay:

GreenEyedAllie

But of course! Probably the e/s palette, a few lippies, maybe a polish, blush? What about you?
I also picked up a bunch of stuff from the nears spring collection, I think you'd like some of the products, if you haven't got them already! I'll post pictures on the Nars thread. Particularly the blush. :yay::yay:

Ooooooh, I want that blush I think. :::heads over to NARS thread::::

Latest posts