Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

pbpink

bicoastal is stunning! very happy I picked up during VIBRouge sale! Even though I knew the PS cream blush may go orange I had to try as I love pink sands as a highlight - it's a no go - I have no clue how much product bloggers put on to show up but it just did not show up on my skin (around NC 35+) I even put on my palest area by my wrist and an hour later was barley there almost like a slight watercolor...

has anyone seen pics of the trio/duo swatched next to the LE summer blushes from the 2 summer compacts from 2014 + 2015?! just curious is any are similar...moving again and can't find a thing!!

may pick up revolve around me but pass on trio sadly!

def prefer the guerlain bronzer's too! saw pics of the new LE bronzers coming for summer and one looks to be a highlight but haven't not read much yet! Still love my Terra Inca, which will last forever!

happy weekend girls! xx

quick Q, does the bronzing primer smell like the original TF primer? i am not a fan of the original, hope it's different!

xx

laurennnxox

Agree! Bicoastal came in the mail for me today and I'm dying! So beautiful! As well as the burberry with love blush/highlight heart lol. I can't wait to try these out!

pbpink

Agree! Bicoastal came in the mail for me today and I'm dying! So beautiful! As well as the burberry with love blush/highlight heart lol. I can't wait to try these out!

bubbly Michelle suggested trying it wet, may give it a go! must look up Burberry now! did you get the trio as well?

i need to go see in person soon although his old bronzers don't show up on me so never bought plus prefer Guerlain + adore Laura Mercier Warm Bronze so i know I don't need the bronzer part, hah! xx

karlaedith

Every time i go to the only mall that has a TF counter(which is like every 6 months) i go to neiman marcus and go to the TF counter, look at the blushes and swatch lust, ravish and savage, i stay there for a few minutes and then i walk away lol. But yesterday i decided it was enough and bought ravish, the blush i wanted the most, omg its beautiful, there isnt anything like it in my small blush collection totally worth the money IMO, and if sephora ends up carrying the whole TF line im getting savage or flush during the 20% off sale in november, oh and because i fall asleep last night thinking about TF i had a dream that i received a bunch of stuff by mistake, the package didnt have a name or anything so i opened it there were eyeliners, cream shadows, brushes, blushes?????? and then with all the pain on my heart?????? i went to the TF counter to return all that beautiful stuff, and when i was on my way to it and my husband was trying to convince me that i should not do that... My brother woke my up calling me on my phone??????... Ok back to finish up my breakfast ??????

Shars

Every time i go to the only mall that has a TF counter(which is like every 6 months) i go to neiman marcus and go to the TF counter, look at the blushes and swatch lust, ravish and savage, i stay there for a few minutes and then i walk away lol. But yesterday i decided it was enough and bought ravish, the blush i wanted the most, omg its beautiful, there isnt anything like it in my small blush collection totally worth the money IMO, and if sephora ends up carrying the whole TF line im getting savage or flush during the 20% off sale in november, oh and because i fall asleep last night thinking about TF i had a dream that i received a bunch of stuff by mistake, the package didnt have a name or anything so i opened it there were eyeliners, cream shadows, brushes, blushes������ and then with all the pain on my heart������ i went to the TF counter to return all that beautiful stuff, and when i was on my way to it and my husband was trying to convince me that i should not do that... My brother woke my up calling me on my phone������... Ok back to finish up my breakfast ������

Lol you've had quite a dream adventure lol! I hope Sephora gets the full blush line too! There's two or more blushes I would definitely pick up in the fall sale!

JerseyGirl

Every time i go to the only mall that has a TF counter(which is like every 6 months) i go to neiman marcus and go to the TF counter, look at the blushes and swatch lust, ravish and savage, i stay there for a few minutes and then i walk away lol. But yesterday i decided it was enough and bought ravish, the blush i wanted the most, omg its beautiful, there isnt anything like it in my small blush collection totally worth the money IMO, and if sephora ends up carrying the whole TF line im getting savage or flush during the 20% off sale in november, oh and because i fall asleep last night thinking about TF i had a dream that i received a bunch of stuff by mistake, the package didnt have a name or anything so i opened it there were eyeliners, cream shadows, brushes, blushes������ and then with all the pain on my heart������ i went to the TF counter to return all that beautiful stuff, and when i was on my way to it and my husband was trying to convince me that i should not do that... My brother woke my up calling me on my phone������... Ok back to finish up my breakfast ������

That is a lovely dream!!!

awickedshape

Got my sole Sephora sale purchase today: TF Revolve Around Me lip colour
Straight-up pink, of course lol

View attachment 53620

Pic isn't showing up for me, but does that mean you don't like it? I'm really loving mine now.

Ahhh man, I am soooo jealous of your lips LOL!!! When I click your attachment link, I get some weird admin warning. huh

That's so weird!
Let me try again

PhotoGrid_1461003529359.jpg

Hi, Winthrop
Unfortunately it's not special on me, shade-wise but the texture is good.
Earlier today I wore Tilbury's Hepburn Honey, which is similar on me but it was so drying my lip nearly got dry enough to split.
Then I put on RAMe and it was much better.
I'm just going to have lots of similar shades in different textures lol
I'm glad you love it!

Lol Elegant!

Winthrop44

Oh that's a bummer. I don't have any other nudes that light these days. I'm glad at least the texture is good for you. Good to know about the CT being so drying -- ugh!

lipstickaddict

I FINALLY got my hands on Bicoastal blush duo today! Yippee! It has been MIA in Canada and impossible to find. Sephora Canada may have had a few available on April 1st when they first launched the TF line, but it went out of stock immediately and has been unavailable ever since ( and it won't be carried in store). Lucky me, it popped up today on Holt Renfrew and I grabbed it! :cloud9::sunshine:

elegant-one

I FINALLY got my hands on Bicoastal blush duo today! Yippee! It has been MIA in Canada and impossible to find. Sephora Canada may have had a few available on April 1st when they first launched the TF line, but it went out of stock immediately and has been unavailable ever since ( and it won't be carried in store). Lucky me, it popped up today on Holt Renfrew and I grabbed it! :cloud9::sunshine:

:icon_cheers::five: YAY!!! What a grab. It's really pretty & will be fabulous on you...you pretty girl! :heart:

Latest posts