Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

maeonsaturday

I bought Sphinx (very hard to photograph - there's a brown dusty base, and pink peach shift and sparkle), Midnight Violet (liked it more than I thought I would), Burnished Copper and Opale. Burnished Copper will be going back because it looks too identical to CT Veruschka. Opale does not resemble CT Jean as the latter leans more pink.

In case anyone needs swatches:

IMG_7318.JPG
Top: CT Jean, bottom: TF Opale

IMG_7329.JPG
Top: CT Veruschka, Middle: TF Burnished Copper, Bottom: Armani Green Iron (stronger yellow/ gold in this one)

Vineetha

From Sephora Beautytalk!

"Hello Tom Ford Beauty lovers!
I have noticed some chatter about Tom Ford Beauty coming to Sephora and I wanted to confirm that the rumors are TRUE!

Tom Ford Beauty is coming to Sephora and will be available for purchase on Sephora.com next Friday, April 1st! I'm confirming additional detail on the launch now but wanted to share the great news! Have a great night
16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Your friendly Associate Community Manager,
Katie"

awickedshape

From Sephora Beautytalk!

I have noticed some chatter about Tom Ford Beauty coming to Sephora and I wanted to confirm that the rumors are TRUE!

Tom Ford Beauty is coming to Sephora and will be available for purchase on Sephora.com next Friday, April 1st! I'm confirming additional detail on the launch now but wanted to share the great news! Have a great night
16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Katie"

(Faints)

GreenEyedAllie

From Sephora Beautytalk!

16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Katie"

SOOO when's the sale?

GreenEyedAllie

I wonder if they will exclude TF from the sale? I guess we will see soon

Have they excluded designers in the past? I would have expected it for the CL lippies, but no. I hope not!

I didn't cancel my Afternooner trio, so it should arrive in a couple days. I may sit on it until the Sephora TF launch and sale, though.

Monsy

Have they excluded designers in the past? I would have expected it for the CL lippies, but no. I hope not!

I didn't cancel my Afternooner trio, so it should arrive in a couple days. I may sit on it until the Sephora TF launch and sale, though.

no i do not think they have. but it wouldn't surprise me if certain brand asks to be excluded. i know it happens with ulta 20% coupons.

sungelly87

I wonder if they will exclude TF from the sale? I guess we will see soon

I don't think Sephora will exclude brands during the sale but some things might be magically out of stock and then come back in stock right after the sale...of course I think TF stuff might sellout anyways on Sephora even without the sale.

Monsy

I don't think Sephora will exclude brands during the sale but some things might be magically out of stock and then come back in stock right after the sale...of course I think TF stuff might sellout anyways on Sephora even without the sale.

you are right