Tonight.....

rbella

I'm going to George Michael!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

I intend on having a raging hangover tomorrow! I am so excited about this. I love him and know every one of his songs by heart. I will be the loser standing up singing every single song!! Mr. Rbella is not excited.
nonono.gif
Too bad, so sad!!!!!!!!!!!

NatalieMT

Hey have a great time! Funny story my Mum got stuck in a lift with George Michael in Paris... most people would be jealous but she wasn't too impressed. No idea how long they were stuck for though!

rbella

OH. MY. GOD. I would die. Seriously, I would die right there in front of George Michael. I would ask him if he could be straight just long enough to take care of business in the elevator.

I love him, plastic surgery and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

User93

have a great time rbella! You got yourself some aaaction...Said you got your sexy java..You got your speed connection...Free chat, f*ck that, get a little harder!

rbella

Thanks girls! I'm on my way! I am wearing a black sequined shirt (you damn right), jeans, strappy sandals, some major makeup and I have major hair. I'm so friggin' excited!!!!!!!! See you manana!!!!!!!!!!

coachkitten

Have fun rbella! I love George Michael regardless of the crazy things he has done in the past ten years. Some of my most favorite songs are by him. Can't wait to hear how it went!
smiles.gif
Also you will have to give us the details on your makeup!
smiles.gif

rbella

OH MY GOD!! This was the best time I've ever had!! He is so good in concert, it's crazy!!!!!!!!!! Even though he is so much older now than when he was a little hottie in his "Faith" days, he still puts on a great show!!

Sidenote-They were scrolling all the upcoming concert events on a screen before he came out and they advertised the NKOTB. I thought of Hilly!!!

Best time I've ever had......

User93

Im soooo glad to hear you had a great time hun! Yay! Did he sing "You got yourself some aaaction...Said you got your sexy java..You got your speed connection...Free chat, f*ck that, get a little harder" aka freak?

coachkitten

Glad you had a good time rbella!
smiles.gif
Did he sing a lot of his older stuff or mostly new? I love his Ladies & Gentlemen CD.

rbella

Alibi-He sang "Too Funky" is that the one your talking about? Or, is that "Hard Day"? I don't remember a song called "Freak".

Coach-It was sooooo awesome. He sang Careless Whisper, Everything She Wants, Father Figure, Faith, Hard Day, Freedom, Kissing a Fool and so many others. He sang a couple of Wham songs and re-did a few blues numbers. The most awesome part of the night was the stage he was singing on.

He was dancing on a stage that was a video screen. Through the whole concert different clips of different videos from his past would scroll up the stage (starting at the bottom and scrolling to the top). Sometimes it would just be a slides how of still-shots from important events in history like the Kennedy assassination. But, the BEST was when he sang this song called "Feeling Good Tonight". It was a real Burlesque-type song and on 3 screens behind him were videos of Dita Von Teese in different outfits looking gorgeous (of course) doing her burlesque show. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

If you like him at all, I really recommend it. It was really a great experience. Even Mr. Rbella (who can't stand his music) had a good time.

Thanks so much for asking, you're a sweetie!

rbella

^^^How the hell do I not know this song?????????? I thought I was the biggest George Michael fan alive!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure he didn't sing that one. I don't remember it. I wish he would have though!! Thanks for that video, you're the best!!!!!!!!!

Hilly

Haha! I was listening to 104.1 this morning and they were talking about the concert and said that the Toyota center turned off the air conditioning! Eww!! I am glad you had an awesome time!

User93

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
^^^How the hell do I not know this song?????????? I thought I was the biggest George Michael fan alive!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure he didn't sing that one. I don't remember it. I wish he would have though!! Thanks for that video, you're the best!!!!!!!!!

Glad you liked it! Its really "freaky" but i like this song a lot. Enjoy hun!
th_happy1.gif

Oh and btw expression "Mr. Rbella" made me laugh sooo much!