Too Faced haul

mzcelaneous

I totally forgot all about my Too Faced haul after purchasing my camera
tong.gif

Everything was $2-$6 each. No joke. I spent a little over $100. The Too Faced couture line (light pink boxes) is to die for. Great color payoff, great stay-on power, and beautiful colors!

Click on the link for more details.

ETA: Added new post with new Too Faced haul!

YvetteJeannine

I've been *dying* to buy some Too Faced schtuff!!!!

DH and I were at Sephora last week, and he was admiring the packaging...he thought it was really hot how they use the '40's and '50's sex-kitten glamour!

Have you ever used the line before?? Let us know which products you like the best, please....

I'd like to grab a few things...maybe you could help me narrow it down..
winks.gif

Oh...I almost forgot....Great Haul!!!!!! Enjoy!

NikkiHorror

How was everything so cheap??? Were they getting rid of the line where you purchased your stuff? I want to go!

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by labwom
Awesome! Where did you buy it from?

I bought it all online
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I've been *dying* to buy some Too Faced schtuff!!!!

DH and I were at Sephora last week, and he was admiring the packaging...he thought it was really hot how they use the '40's and '50's sex-kitten glamour!

Have you ever used the line before?? Let us know which products you like the best, please....

I'd like to grab a few things...maybe you could help me narrow it down..
winks.gif

Oh...I almost forgot....Great Haul!!!!!! Enjoy!

I've never used it before, I've only tried samples at Sephora. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Too Faced Couture line, especially the eyeshadows and the lipgloss, but I believe most of it is discontinued
ssad.gif
The TFC e/s in Label Whore was a dream to apply! The color is VERY similar to Blue Brown. I love it. The TFC whipped lip luxe lipgloss was good too. My favorite color is Bustier...a rose-ish golden color. Texture is very similar to Chanel's lipgloss, which some don't like, but I don't mind.

I think their Kiss sticks are still available. My favorite color is Butterfly Kisses....a caramel color. Consistency of MAC, thick & kinda sticky, but I'm not too fond of the scent. Kinda reminds me of a banana split lol. I'm weird.

Their eyeshadow base works wonders for me!! I say "for me" because I read a lot of bad reviews on it. On me, it works great. No creases whatsoever.

Let me say that I LOVE their eyeshadows too! My second favorite next to MAC
smiles.gif
GREAT color varities, textures, and payoff. Easy to blend (although I find their TFC line easier heh). They've also got Sugar Shadows which are like MAC pigments, but don't have a big line of colors available. I got Caviar dreams which is similar to Old Soul (?) is that the name of MAC's black pigment with a silver sheen. To be honest with you, I haven't tried it yet so I can't give you my opinion on that heh.

I wouldn't bother with their glitter liners which was a b*tch to apply or their face palettes which are in cheap packaging and also have a cheap scent. HTH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiHorror
How was everything so cheap??? Were they getting rid of the line where you purchased your stuff? I want to go!

Too Faced was having an online VIP sale where they e-mailed those on the mailing list about it. My friend got a hold of the link from another individual and e-mailed me the link. Apparently they have a VIP sale every 6 months to get rid of their stock from last season as well as the items that are being newly repackaged. I received a few shadows that that said had "SAMPLE" marked all over the package, but were still brand new.

MizzMAC

Nice Haul! What's the eyeshadow in the middle second pic? Looks like a cranberry with a white shadow? Very nice!

I have many of the shadows and they are really good! The glitter eye pencils are great too!

pumpkincat210

I love Too Faced stuff. have fun with the steel magnolia's duo, its a nice one. The green in it looks like Lucky Green imo.

BadBadGirl

Cool stuff! I wanted the glitter liners but I'll pass on it now. I'm about to go sign up at the site so I can know of future sales!

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDarcy
What's the eyeshadow in the middle second pic? Looks like a cranberry with a white shadow? Very nice!

It's called Bada-boom-bada-bang. It's really pretty! It's more of a plumish color. The white actually comes out pink on the skin (think Seedy Pearl).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
The green in it looks like Lucky Green imo.

It sure is! IMO, it's exactly like Lucky Green. I couldn't tell the differenced when swatched side by side.

Cbaby3345

damn where can you get too faced stuff for that cheap?! At the Ulta around here the too faced stuff is uber expensive but ITS SO WORTH IT!

eowyn797

dude, you must share this awesome VIP sale link
winks.gif
WANT! those duo e/s thingies are SO. CUTE. i lov ethe redish/orange one on the end in that last photo.