Too strongly rimmed (?) lips

rocksta

It's hard to describe my problem in words, so I'll post a picture:
2wmqvb5.jpg

In the second picture I marked just my lips area by white dots and by red dots I lined a space around them that's sticking out. As you can see, that's a really big gap between those two spaces.

For a while I was masking it by applying thick line of one tone darker foundation under lips, but I have a feeling that it looks so unnatural...
There's my photo in the avatar, you can't really see what I'm dealing with on it, but my ugly lips look really horrible on photos with flash.

I expect I will have to play with concealer...
I've never seen someone having as strongly rimmed and sticking out lips as me... never, so I couldn't ask anyone. So you're my last resort
ssad.gif

flowerhead

i'd apply concealer in your skintone around your mouth with a brush, & set with powder to look natural. dark matte lipcolours will also make your lips look less prominent.
btw, it looks fine sweetie
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

Darn, lady, you have some amazing looking lips. You could play around with the makeup up tricks or just a have them injected with something temporary in the area you are self conscious. If you do like the look, you could go with something permanent. It's about what makes you feel more confident. I see nothing wrong with your lips at all.

In fact, I think they are hot and shaped like beautiful sweet heart. I love it. Who wants to be just like everyone else. You have a beautiful God given Valentine in just the right place. How wonderful is that! Who wouldn't want to be kissed by those heart shaped lips?

rocksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
In fact, I think they are hot and shaped like beautiful sweet heart. I love it. Who wants to be just like everyone else. You have a beautiful God given Valentine in just the right place. How wonderful is that! Who wouldn't want to be kissed by those heart shaped lips?

Hehe, so you did pay attention to that notch in the center... people often do. Well, I hate it too. :p I'd like to have round lips so much... (wanted to wrote round like everyone else has, hehe).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_addict_erin
maybe something like a reverse lip liner would work? i know cargo has one and it looks nice on the website... here's the link: http://www.cargocosmetics.com/product_51.html

I did a little research about that reverse lip liner and at first I was happy that I found something that will surely help me, but now... I think it will make my lip counter even more emphasized, since what's light optically emphasizes...