TOOTH WHITENING tricks!

clamster

Help!! I have braces so I can't use whitening strips any tips?

certain colored glosses?
foods?

lvgz

i've read that blue glosses/lip sticks make teeth look whiter, but i couldnt tell when puttingo n the new blue lipstick from mac. maybe it works, who knows.. but not actually blue blue coloring. a sheer blue or blue based lipstick should do..

BinkysBaby

I have your solution!!

Use Rembrandt Intense Stain. If you use this twie a day and my teeth are really white. I had braces too and I never had to get my teeth whitened because Rembrant is so fabulous. Give it a try.

me_jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
i've read that blue glosses/lip sticks make teeth look whiter, but i couldnt tell when puttingo n the new blue lipstick from mac. maybe it works, who knows.. but not actually blue blue coloring. a sheer blue or blue based lipstick should do..

Agreed - blue-based colors give the illusion of whiter teeth (i.e. blue reds, bluish-pinks, etc)

off-topic: By the way, how is the blue lipstick from C-shock on the lips? Is it actually BLUE?

glam8babe

benefit california kissin lipgloss makes teeth look whiter because of the blue tint and also feshens breath.. theres also a blue dior kiss gloss too!

clamster

Thanks to all of you!!
smiles.gif

Stormy

I wouldn't actually do anything to try to whiten your actual teeth, because when you get your braces off, you'll have big discolored spots where the brackets were. I feel your pain, I had braces recently and getting them off was just
cheerleader.gif

Sarahdipity

Stormy is right. Don't do any actual whitening treatments or your teeth will be spotty when you get your braces off.

Strawberries are supposed to be natural tooth whiteners.

Also, if you floss often and brush your tongue, it will prevent bacteria that discolor teeth.

If you drink coffee, soda, tea, etc. Always at least rinse your mouth right after if you are unable to brush at the time.

Good luck!