Top 3 most underrated MAC perm products?

FemmeFatale

What are your top three most underrated mac products?

On my opinion you dont hear enough about:

Springsheen blush- absolute favorite as of this week.
Hue Lipstick- perfect milky pink lipstick
Omega E/S- perfect perfect contour (for the eye crease) and brow shade for me.

Adding one more for good luck: Mac Loose irresdescent powder in Golden Bronze. Perfect playboy bunny sheen for the skin. Almost better than any MSF I own.

What are all of yours?

Little Addict

hemp e/s ... no one seems to use it anymore when I use it almost daily (if I'm awake enough before school, that is)

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
C-Thru Lipglass- goes so well over any neutral lipstick
Dazzlelight e/s

Totally, C-Thru is so great!

tremorviolet

Lovelorn l/s - such a pretty medium pink
Texture e/s - too red for some but a great reddish brown that blends well
Orb e/s - makes a nice neutral non-shimmery lid or highlight

GlamQueen21

Pink Venus e/s- Such a pretty pink lustre eyeshadow to use everyday and I have hit pan with it.
Viva Glam V l/g-Awesome nude lipglass to use over any of your favorite nude lipstick.
Texture e/s-I love this eyeshadow and it's perfect to use for everyday.

TISH1124

Viva Glam I - Perfect matte Red l/s
Scene e/s - such a great color
Pro Creme Liner....Love

*honorable mention*

Underage - perfect pale Pink l/g

User49

Fix + is my make up fix must have. I use it everyday, as a skin primer, as a make up finisher, mixed on brushes to darken and intensify brushes. And at work i always spray it on customers to refresh their skin. It's got algae in it to soothe the skin and botanical extracts to refresh. And it smells lovely!

Kelly78

For me, it's the 224 brush. Everyone raves about the 217, but I find the 224 blends better for me.

I also agree with Dazzlelight shadow - it's not a terribly exciting color, but one of my go-to's is Dazzlelight on the lid and Smoke and Diamonds in the crease.

AudreyNicole

Geeze, only 3? I can't do it.
lol.gif
I love lots of things that no one else does.
tong.gif

Plumage e/s - PERFECT crease darkener for many looks (not as harsh as Carbon can be), and gorgeous as a a liner.

Scene e/s - I agree with Tish... I LOVE this shadow. Blends like butter. Gorgeous deep grey.

222 Brush - My HG crease brush. The 217 and 224 seem to get all the love. I would die without my 222!

Hue, Plink and High Tea l/s - I use all of them weekly. Perfect lippies for us fair ladies
smiles.gif
3 of my all time favorite l/s ever.

Instant Gold Lustreglass - Perfect topper to any lipcolor! On my 3rd tube!

Ok, I'm done.
lol.gif

BloopBloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Pink Venus e/s- Such a pretty pink lustre eyeshadow to use everyday and I have hit pan with it.
Viva Glam V l/g-Awesome nude lipglass to use over any of your favorite nude lipstick.
Texture e/s-I love this eyeshadow and it's perfect to use for everyday.

hahaha i use texture everyday!

VintageAqua

Gingerroot cremeliner - great neutral color and not as dark as spice
Minted eye kohl - so so pretty in the waterline
Gentle mineralize blush- gorgeous plummy color with gold!
Print eyeshadow - Great for a neutral smokey eye if you dont want to go really dark and blends incredibly.
Club- okay, so this one isn't really THAT UNDERRATED but the ways you can use it definitely are. Try it with a black base and it looks like beatle's skin. So cool.

Sorry, I couldn't just choose 3 lol!

HustleRose

luna cream color base - makes a great base for bright blue and green e/s looks. also can work well as a good eye & cheek highlighter.

liquidlasts in general- i have almost every single color and i love them! they are great if you don't want to put on a lot of makeup that day and a nice swipe of one of the bright colors and you're good to go!

pink poodle l/g- probably my HG l/g. it's bright but not too bright for me. and if i want it really bright i wear girl around town l/s under it.

honerable mention-
prrrrrr l/g
angel l/s
copperplate e/s
pinch o peach blush

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
Totally, C-Thru is so great!

i bought c-thru and i literally returned it like two hours later. i thought it just looked horrid on me!

LMD84

pearl cream colour base! it's brilliant as a highligter - cheeks, eyes and even lips! plus if you use it under blusher it helps your blush stay on for longer! did i mention it's a really pretty colour too?!

i also love teal pigment - great as an eyeliner or even a shadow! just beautiful!