Top 3 Must Have Browns!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeleeBell
Ohh that looks pretty! I think that might just be what I am looking for. I thought the regular MAC site carried the pro refill pans but they didn't list that color.
th_confused_new.gif

The regular MAC website does not have Pro-only product available (Ground Brown is a Pro-only colour). You can order via phone from MAC Pro (1-800-866-6464 in the US) and of course from MAC Pro stores. HTH!

mel0622

MAC espresso (for my brows bought it 2x already!), MAC woodwinked, & MAC satin taupe.

I also have to add UD Smog. Sorry but mine is top four not three. ^_^

blinkymei

Kid (light sorta), Satin Taupe (I don't consider this brown really, but then again it's hard for me to describe), and Showstopper (my favorite and it gets so much love)

ForgetRegret

Cork, Wedge, Espresso...

and Satin Taupe and Brun

I don't have a top 3 anything...I can only go top 5...sorry. LOL

celestia

For e/s with a majority of 'brown' hue (not overly 'taupe' like satin taupe or 'gold' like woodwinked) i'd pick:

Moth brown (charmeleon of an e/s!!!), spiced chocolate and espresso.

Mentions for smut, signed sealed and handwritten though.

nightinggale07

* Buckwheat (Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl)- great for a liner and crease color

* Tempting (sinfully rich coco)- I love this in the crease and to line my bottom lid with!

* Espresso (muted golden brown)- This is a great all-around brown. It's matte and the possibilities are endless
smiles.gif