Totally CRAZY HUGE Haul!!

Well, this month (mid March to present) I went completely nuts on makeup!! I love makeup, MAC, Ben Nye especially! But I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new eyeshadow palettes going around on Youtube! And I found sooo many more out there than just those being reviewed...so, here is my haul:

I bought an extra 120 palette, and an extra 88 shimmer palette
the new 240 palette, which is really two 120's #01 and #02
the 40 eyeshadow palette (Beauties Factory)
40 lipstick palette
40 lipgloss palette
96 color Wales eyeshadow palette
78 color Wales eyeshadow & Blush palette
28 Neutral nudes palette
Two purse palettes by Manly/Beauties Factory...both have 28 eyeshadows, one has 3 blushes and a highlighter, the other has blush, contour, highlight and brow powder + brushes (but I use my own anyway).
Juicy loves Sephora brush set (these are on sale for half price right now)
Juicy loves Sephora manicure set
MAC Moisturelush face cream
MAC duo mineral shadows (2 of them)
MAC 187 brush (love it)
Revlon age defying liquid foundation
Revlon custom creations liquid foundation
Covergirl / Olay age defying cream foundation
4 new MAC lipsticks and 2 new MAC shadows using the "Back to MAC" program since I depotted ALL my MAC shadows and put them in the palette.

Okay yes I am absolutely NUTS! But I am a hardcore makeup junkie, I love doing reviews on products too, so I just went crazy and ordered everything I liked in the umm...name of reviewing them! LOL I will say, I love every single palette and would do it again! But as for now? I have enough to keep me busy and in looks for the next 10 years!

coachkitten

Wow that is an awesome haul!!
smiles.gif

Jade09

My goodness! Enjoy your lovely goodies. I was trying to be good myself but I hit up my CCO this weekend and trying like hell not to stop by MAC this week, the temptation is very strong.

jennyfee

Awesome haul!!
smiles.gif

Do you have a blog where u will review the palettes? Or pics or something??
K thanks!!!
winks.gif

chelsi5

You are probably the happiest girl in the world right now!!! I know I would be if I had all of those goodies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsi5
You are probably the happiest girl in the world right now!!! I know I would be if I had all of those goodies!

I sure am, but now I went crazier and ordered 2 MORE palettes! a 180 and another that has one full side of shadows, and the other is a full side of blushers!!